Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My next door neighbors have been recently married and they live in the same city as the lady's parents. The thing is I have found so many times that for everything that is occuring in her life, the lady always asks her mother or goes to her parents house to sort out the issue. Even small things like going to a party, she will first go to her mom's house to get the party dress! and then go...I
It feels really weird...
During festival time too she is so busy being with them that I find it really sad for the husband, who I am sure does not ALWAYS like to be with his in laws...

It seems although she is married, my friend has not yet grown up to be a wife rather she is still the daughter who has to depend for everything on her parents...

I hope I could help but then We are new to the city and are not that close that I cud give her some advice....

What to do?

·
Forum Administrator
2,068 Posts
If she is happy, let her be. "Different strokes for different folks." If she's not, she may come to you for help one day.

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Be quiet and be a friend. Their maybe things going on you do not understand. They may be happy where they are. If not maybe one day they will turn to their trusted friend (you) and ask for advice. It is bad to give advice when you are not asked to.

draconis

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you are right...I should better not meddle with their affairs if they do not have any problem....and yes if she herself sees a problem...I am always there to help...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.