Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I cringe when I read that men expect sex the 1st date or by date 3 or they assume women just aren't into them and move on.
I'd never approach a woman with the lines you ladies are talking about. They seem very arrogant. But that's just me. Sort of a Don Quixote type trying to protect women's virtue.

Regarding men expecting sex the first date, my entire intentionally short lived socializing with women was a surprise hookup dropped on me by a woman, a surprise and blind hookup dropped on me by a woman, a blind hookup arranged by the woman. At that point I found a woman who respected my space.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I will also add that when it comes to women and romance and sex and relationships etc, there are two types of men -

- the assertive and initiative.

- virgins.

If a man wants to have a special someone in his life, on average he is basically going to have to put it out there and make it happen.

Unless he is some kind of rock star, celebrity or pro athlete etc or is good looking enough to be a heterosexual Calvin Klein underwear model, He is likely going to have to be the one to make the first move.

Men basically have to be assertive and make the first moves. If they don’t, they get no where.
Dunno, I don't rate myself as much more than average, but all my encounters have been driven by women. And even planned out by other women. I've never flirted with them. Guess some women just like to conquer the shy quiet type.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts