Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Kid Rock married Loretta Lynn.

It's a crime I tell you!!!
It's always amazed me Kid Rock was popular with the ladies. To me, he seems like a goober. I mean, nothing harmful or anything, just a goob.

·
Registered
787 Posts
It's always amazed me Kid Rock was popular with the ladies. To me, he seems like a goober. I mean, nothing harmful or anything, just a goob.
Agree. I like some of his songs but he’s missing that IT factor. Doesn’t seem like the sharpest tool in the shed either.

I bet if he wasn’t rich and famous, he’d be calling up women to bring him a 6 pack of Milwaukee’s Best and a can of Skoal because he doesn’t get paid ‘till ta-marra’.

·
Banned
1,457 Posts
Agree. I like some of his songs but he’s missing that IT factor. Doesn’t seem like the sharpest tool in the shed either.

I bet if he wasn’t rich and famous, he’d be calling up women to bring him a 6 pack of Milwaukee’s Best and a can of Skoal because he doesn’t get paid ‘till ta-marra’.
You ladies know him better than I do, so I'll take your words for it. I'm not familiar with him or his music. If he's not a member of Queen, I couldn't care less. It's the 40-something year difference in their ages that I can't stand.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It was a joke.

Well, it didn't last long, y'all but it sure was fun," she wrote in the caption of a photo of her and Kid Rock. "I guess I better get on here and let y'all know that it was just a joke -- @kidrock and I didn't get married over the weekend, but we had a blast."

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
He's not my kind of music. I, too, like Queen better!

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I named one of my dogs Loretta. I just like that name.

Reactions: gold5932

·
Banned
1,457 Posts
It was a joke.

Well, it didn't last long, y'all but it sure was fun," she wrote in the caption of a photo of her and Kid Rock. "I guess I better get on here and let y'all know that it was just a joke -- @kidrock and I didn't get married over the weekend, but we had a blast."
OIC.
Ok thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Anytime you see poisoning in homicide, it's going to be a woman usually. Or a male doctor or nurse. I remember seeing on her on tv, I think. She was really bad, bad, bad! No conscience whatsoever.

Reactions: Numb26

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Anytime you see poisoning in homicide, it's going to be a woman usually. Or a male doctor or nurse. I remember seeing on her on tv, I think. She was really bad, bad, bad! No conscience whatsoever.
Then you do occasionally have woman who like to get their hands dirty and use axes like Belle Guiness. She even killed her own children in addition to all the men she offed for their money.

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
It's rare enough. Of course, there's Darlie Routier, who is from around my area. Remember the Silly String? We also had a rash maybe 10 years ago of women driving into lakes and drowning themselves or their kids. A couple of the kid killers were genuinely psychotic and should never have been alone with the kids and should have already been locked up.

You know, me, I like criminals locked up, but I called this one long before the authorities did, based on things her husband said.

Reactions: Numb26

·
Premium Member
25,838 Posts
All places can be awful, even your beautiful island.....Byran Uyegusi, Orlando Ganal, the Honolulu Strangler just to name a few.
And, that is a few high profile, other than that, I leave my door unlocked when I walk my dog, etc.

21 - 40 of 102 Posts