Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking to a few people around here about our WW. We all think we have a unique, unbelievable story. It always turns out that they do and say the same things, even when the situations are completely different.

I really felt like I was alone, and that the crazy things my WW said were somehow unique. So let's talk about the crazy sh!t that our WW say to us, I think we'll find that they are all reading from the same script.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"You are deceitful and malicious"

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My favorite:

"This is all your fault! I wouldn't have done this if it weren't for you! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I deserve to be happy"

All in one breath.

I actually did it one day.

"So you should be thanking me for maing you do the bes tthing that ever happened to you?"

I had to duck really quick.

·
Registered
120 Posts
well my wife sent me this message 2 weeks before she told me she didn't want to be with me anymore that she didn't love me and i did nothing for her or the kids.

"I love u hunnie!!! Can't wait to cuddle!!! And wanted to say thanks for everything ur amazing the girls and I are very lucky!!!! We love u daddy!!! And can't wait to spend many years with u!!!"

Apparently many years with u means 2 more weeks in her time.:confused: LMAO

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
His: "I love her but not like I love you my wife"

WHAT THE FUUUU...

·
Registered
146 Posts
we are just friends...

Im not like you I wouldn't do that

If you wouldn't have done what you did we would be fine your the reason I did it

I'd come home if I could

·
Registered
885 Posts
My ex H:
"I have not been happy for years"

yet never indicate any of that either by words or actions. In fact he acted completely opposite of that. Oh and when I asked him if there was someone else in his life he said no but looking in the floor.

·
Registered
329 Posts
My exh says some good ones these are my favorites...

"it's not my fault your hurting, it's your choice, I'm not responsible for how you feel, only you are"

"But I've been good for a year", when he had been on a dating site two weeks earlier.

"I can't prove it was my first time on a dating site because I delete my browser history out of habit"

"you just have to trust me"....I lmao at that one

My favorite...."spending large amount of money on you feels like a waste to me"

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know if this is a common thing to say or not. I'd just found out she'd carried on with yet another man, maybe physical and she definitely allowed him to put his hands on her and look at her.

I asked the usual, "How the hell could you do that!?"

She replied, "What did you expect, he was my type. You should have known what would happen."

I'm flabbergasted at this point, walk away. Come back later and ask her to explain herself, about him being her "type."

She said, "Look, alright, he's my kind of man, tall, Latin or Italian, darker skin, olive, with darker hair. He's my type."

I should probably claim that I'm paraphrasing here but this happened two years ago and I'm pretty sure these are her exact words, and I'm sure I'll remember them years from now.

Anyway, I'm not any of those things. I'm pale, average height, light hair. But it was good to find out that part of our trouble is that the woman I married 10 years ago has a certain "type."

·
Registered
175 Posts
"I want to feel loved"

"I want to feel appreciated"

"I need you to move out so I can decide what I want"

"I'm going to the gym" "I'm going to work out" (at very odd times)

"I'm going out with the girls from the gym"

"I'm going to a concert with so and so girls and it's over +hours away and we're staying the night"

Edit: I know there was much much more but without thinking real deep and getting all worked up about it this is what comes to mind quickly.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"I want to feel loved"
Check
"I want to feel appreciated"
Check
Check
"I need you to move out so I can decide what I want"
Check
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
When I asked my ex-wife why she betrayed me when the two of us were so in love with each other, she said:

"Every time I was with him - having sex - I was thinking of how much I loved you"

:scratchhead: :wtf:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.