Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Do you think that if you could has overview of your partner calls and SMS messages that it could help your relationship ?
(To be less jealous or less suspicioues, etc...)

My girlfriend asked me to use mobile application to do it: Spy your Love

·
Registered
310 Posts
Romantic relationship without trust?? Not for me thanks. I know my wife passwords and she leaves her phone everywhere but I never did peek. Don't need to.

·
Registered
17,074 Posts
We know each others' passwords but don't have reason to use them. I don't say or do anything behind her back that I wouldn't say or do in her presence. My wife is equipped and perfectly capable of doing anything to me or for me that any other woman on earth could and she's not going to find some guy with a magically vibrating penis or any other fascinating appendage. I'm perfectly able to do anything for her that any other normal guy could and I've got more reasons to want to. Why sneak out of the fence if your own pasture's green?

·
Registered
16,573 Posts
If there was the least bit of suspicion, then I think that the suggestion of mutually using this ap should be thrown out onto the table.

If the other partner then balks at it, you should fastly consider that act as being yet another red flag!

Personally, for as long as I trusted my other half, I would not be an advocate of it until such time that they gave me just cause to be!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.