Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This is my third lawyer. I changed the previous two because they didn't fight enough for me. All this fight because he wants our son. Believe me I have had enough.
What did the first two not do?

What did they tell you?

What is the new one doing?

They stopped answering my calls/emails. I don't know why, but after a period of time they didn't show enough interest in my case. The current one is much more involved, is guiding me every step of the way and also is a fighter in the court room.

·
Registered
18,381 Posts
They stopped answering my calls/emails. I don't know why, but after a period of time they didn't show enough interest in my case. The current one is much more involved, is guiding me every step of the way and also is a fighter in the court room.
I worry there’s more to it than that.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I was at the counselling. He insisted on marriage counselling. He looked me in the eyes and told me he loves me and that he wants me back. He cried while he said it.With tears running down his cheeks. Today my son also told me that when he was at his father there was also this other woman. They kissed in front of my child, he slept with her and my son with his grandparents. He has pictures of them all around the house with hearts and teddy bears....I am wondering what kind of play is he playing? Why? What's the point? Judge doesn't care if he still loves me or not. Why this acting? I asked him about her during counselling and he said he only wanted to make me jealous. Is this man for real? I don't understand what he wants, I am hurt and disappointed and I wonder how I was so blind.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts