Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi am katrina am 20 years old and i have a 3 month old before i got pregnant my fiance was sweet gave me suprise spent time with with me but now he wants to be a jerk he finished his basement were he got a bar big scree tv and thats all his time goes now on everyday he comes from work like 4 ,5 changes and goes downstairs starts drinking smoking partys with his budies i barely get anytime with him anymore we wont even go out for dinner i watch our son 24/7 since am stay home mom even on weekend am upstair taking care of him and night he wont even get up to help out thats what our arguments been about he calls me lazy physco and cas me out i dont know what to do if leave he says his parent will pay for a good lawyer to take my son away help should i work out or move on

·
Premium Member
3,707 Posts
Move on most states give the child to the parent that takes care of the child the most period. He is trying to scare you. The only way the court would take away the child you care for 24/7 is if he could prove you where using drugs, drinking or otherwise dangerous to the child.

While he is at work contact the bar association of your state and get some free legal advice.

draconis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts