Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hey, neveragain, I'm with you 100%. I think ChelleD & Kurosity are misunderstanding your post.

I get that you're venting. I get that you don't WANT to save your marriage. I get that you don't feel like you should have to push a fully-loaded train UPHILL by yourself to get where you think your marriage should be. It SHOULDN'T be *THAT HARD* to have a happy marriage. If it IS, then you're in the WRONG MARRIAGE!

And Kurosity missed that you were STUPID for NOT LISTENING TO YOUR GUT. You never implied anyone was STUPID because their spouse may/may not have cheated. They're only STUPID if they suspect/know things are wrong and DON'T CONFRONT or don't DEMAND appropriate change immediately.

I think your point was that you realize NOW that your marriage NEVER had the proper communication and respect. Now you're unwilling to deal with Bu11sh1t from your wife anymore and you're done. You're wishing you'd made better/different choices THE FIRST TIME you REALIZED that you and wifey-poo were not on the same page.

Yeah, man, TOTALLY understand that last sentence in regard to me and STBXH. Would have saved myself and our child a LOT OF GRIEF. Would have chosen a DIFFERENT (read that 'better') father for my child. But, AT LEAST YOU'RE LEARNING; at least you're not like a LOT OF PEOPLE who keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome.

Move on, learn and grow (as you're not perfect, either). Then you will be a much healthier person/partner for your next relationship!

Good luck!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.