Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never really posted on a site like this before but I'm in need of some advice on a personal matter and I need the opinons of people who don't know me personally. I always would like open honest comments about this I know some people are not going to agree with the context but please keep any open mind.

For the past 4 years now I have been best friends with a girl and we met at a job we both worked at. I am married to a wonderful guy who i love very much and by no mean would wanna hurt him, but here lately I been having more than just friend feelings for this girl i'm friends with. I don't think she feels the same way where she really isnt into girls. I'm not saying i'm attracted to woman in that way but I have always had a curious side. I'm not saying I would wanna act on anything out of fear of our friendship being hurt from it but i find myself missing her when I don't get to see her, and we always have a blast together and i'm happier when I'm around her. I actually get really upset if plans get messed up and I don't get to see her. We both have been through alot together in the time we have known each other and I would never wanna lose her in anyway. I just need some advice to why I could be feeling this way or ways to maybe not feel like this.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.