Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of now my husband and I are having financial problem.

I am starting to hate his attitude, he thinks negative most of the time. His just all talk, no action, even if there is, barely! He cant really fulfill his responsibility as a father. Barely motivated, and lazy. Aside from his bad side, I love his good side, he can be faithful and He really loves me. Is he having that attitude because his stress and frustrated of our situation? But his the one responsible for letting it happen this far.

But recently I've been seeing pictures of my ex who recently had a babygirl. I dont know why it keeps bothering me, It bothers me out of nowhere and I dream of him too. I dont know if im just envy or jealous because he got a better life and mine is starting to fall apart?

Im confuse with my feelings for him. Yet, I dont want to break this family.:(

·
Registered
6,104 Posts
You haven't given enough details for me to give advice. Was he like this before you married him or has something changed? Have you tried to help him see the error in his ways? How long have you been married?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You haven't given enough details for me to give advice. Was he like this before you married him or has something changed? Have you tried to help him see the error in his ways? How long have you been married?
We've been together for 4 years now. I told him about his attitude, buy most of the time when were arguing. He wasn't like this when I first met him, or atleast I didn't see this side of him yet.

·
Banned
788 Posts
The grass always seems greener on the other side it rarely ever is.
Really? The grass is rarely greener? And you know this, how?

Most relationships fail. Oftentimes a person's true colors don't show up right away, and conflicts don't arise in the midst of the "honeymoon period" that exists at the start of a new relationship. Eventually the truth comes out, things go sour, so we move on and meet new people. Eventually we find one with whom we click.

If the grass was rarely greener than most people would regret leaving the first relationship they ever had.

That makes no sense.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.