Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
10,678 Posts
So what happened to your cheating wife? Any idea? Living at home with her parents?

Didn't you get a letter from her? Did you ever read it?

At least you didn't have kids.

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So what happened to your cheating wife? Any idea? Living at home with her parents?

Didn't you get a letter from her? Did you ever read it?

At least you didn't have kids.
I haven't seen her in more than a year, I have no contact with her family. That chapter of my life is 100% closed. The only thing I'd say is I wish her no ill, and I never wanted her to come to a bad end. Whether she's thriving or not is of no concern to me. Life marches on...

·
Registered
10,678 Posts
I haven't seen her in more than a year, I have no contact with her family. That chapter of my life is 100% closed. The only thing I'd say is I wish her no ill, and I never wanted her to come to a bad end. Whether she's thriving or not is of no concern to me. Life marches on...
I had the same thoughts eventually with the one who cheated on me. She was stuck with her own choices that was punishment enough.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Surviving Infidelity. An internet echo chamber of reconciliation and rug sweeping at the expense of common sense, self respect, etc. Dare speak plainly or point out bullpucky and get banned. In fact, getting banned on SI is almost a badge of honor.
Infidelity is double edged. Wedding vows include "to have and to hold," the promise of intimacy, as well as "forsaking all others," monogamy. A spouse that refuses intimacy is no different morally than a spouse that ****s the mail carrier every day. I bet their mods have their own one sided ideas about that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Good afternoon, folks. I've been on SI for a little over a year posting as "LtCdrLost", I told my story there as it unfolded. At this point I don't know how much I'm going to bother with posting there, I butt heads pretty regularly with the mods and there's a particular "guide" (another word for "teacher's pet" I think, ha ha) who seems to have a hard-on for me there. Doing the requisite "kissing up" apparently necessary for me to keep on there is not in my nature. So, if I can offer some not necessarily gentle help to betrayed's here, I'll try to do so.
LOL...got tired of feeding the flying monkeys over there, did you? Most of those 'mods' have eaten some of the biggest **** sandwiches on the planet, and continue to do so, having procured themselves a permanent seat at the **** Sandwich Cafe. I think a couple of them are older men who know they don't stand a chance out on their own so clinging to their cheating wives at all costs really WAS their only option (or die alone).

If you dare to disagree or poke fun at their desperation or the their strategy of swallowing their pride, dignity and self respect, then like you experienced, the flying monkeys will swoop down on you and use their awesome 'mod' powers to slap you on the wrist or make you 'beg' not to be banned.

LMAO...they really are such self-important tools.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I took the link but just couldn't read 45+ pages. But I got a summary of your story and that's all that matters.

Yup, the blow-hard I thought you were describing in your initial post here (about one of them 'having a hard-on for you') is indeed the blow-hard it turned out to be.

That guy needs a hobby instead of hanging out on relationship boards constantly spewing his pitiful agenda. I suggest he take up whittling, stamp collecting, bird watching, playing checkers in the park, or getting a ham radio.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Surviving Infidelity. An internet echo chamber of reconciliation and rug sweeping at the expense of common sense, self respect, etc. Dare speak plainly or point out bullpucky and get banned. In fact, getting banned on SI is almost a badge of honor.
*cough* It may be that perhaps, possibly, occasionally, very slightly, just a little, this forum lurches too far in the other direction!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Welcome to TAM. There are many current/former military posters on this site. I read your entire story on S/I. So how are you doing lately CDR? I assume the D was finalized and the assets split evenly.

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Sir, read your posts over at SI. I have great admiration as to how you handled your ex and her boyfriend. Too many times, the OM gets away scott free. I hope he despised losing everything over a roll in the hay, and if he is anything like a few of the other men who have lost because of an affair, at some point he said something to the effect that the affair/your ex was just not worth losing a career, a marriage, children, money and freedom. Hope his time in the stockade was memorable, maybe he made a new friend or two.

Welcome to TAM sir, there are a few ex military here who you should get to know. Cromer is one, No Longer Lonely Husband is another.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Oops...sorry. Today is the last day of tax season in Canada. I have just e-filed my last 200 or so. The brain no longer functions well. edited.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.