Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. — The Colorado mother of two boys who died after being left in her vehicle is facing charges including criminally negligent homicide, following allegations that she was having sex in another vehicle while her boys were alone.

The Daily Sentinel reports Heather Jensen was arrested Wednesday at her mother’s North Fort Myers home on suspicion of false reporting, two counts of criminally negligent homicide and two counts of child abuse resulting in death while acting with negligence.

Coroner’s officials have said 2-year-old William Jensen and 4-year-old Tyler Jensen died of hyperthermia, or overheating. William died at the scene Nov. 27. Tyler died later at a hospital.

An arrest warrant affidavit says a man told investigators he and Heather Jensen were having sex in his truck while the boys were in her vehicle.

Colorado woman whose children died from overheating arrested in North Fort Myers | The News-Press | news-press.com

·
Registered
168 Posts
I often approach things from a biological view... that 'mother' is a flawed, broken organism. To put existing children in danger while seeking more sperm is just plain fvcked up. If true what a horrible story.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
This just goes to show you that just because someone is female and a mother does not make them a great person...sometimes you hear people yakking about how mothers are like angels..how they put their children first, etc. etc. :rolleyes:

Those poor children..stuff like this just sickens me! I hope she gets what is coming to her in jail. I am sure in a women's prison she will meet some lovely girlfriends.

·
Registered
7,731 Posts
Maybe, I am just old.... but I am getting tired of these skanky women who become "Moms" which at one time was a right of passage and sadly, these days, the ability for a woman to push a baby out now makes a female, or in more psuedo sexual terms "a woman."

Where was the father(s) of these two boys. Maybe society needs to make it their business again.

·
Banned
430 Posts
Evidence of the pleasure-seeking society we now live in. For a moment of pleasure she cooked her children. With her mentality she should have just aborted them because she eventually did. BTW highwood, that's no mother, that's an example of a monster in disguise. It takes more than carrying a child for 9 months, to be called a mother, just like it takes more than a sperm to be called a father.

If a man wants to sleep with me, call me a joy-killer, but he has to come armed with protection and fork up the cash for a hotel room and a baby-sitter, since his place and mine aren't options (...that too is quite telling).

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Where was the father(s) of these two boys. Maybe society needs to make it their business again.
Either this or another news story quoted the grandparents as stating that they were burying the children next to the dad. My heart breaks for them.

I agree with Ovid. What a horrible, horrible story.

·
Administrator
45,148 Posts
Stupid woman. Stupid man. Personally I think that the man she was with should be prosecuted as well.

Not that it excuses them, but they probably did not know that locking children in a closed up car in the heat would kill them.

·
Banned
877 Posts
Stupid woman. Stupid man. Personally I think that the man she was with should be prosecuted as well.

Not that it excuses them, but they probably did not know that locking children in a closed up car in the heat would kill them.
:iagree:
The man knew they were in there. He was every bit as copable.

There should be a support forum for people that read this story...

·
Super Moderator
30,625 Posts
What a horrible story. To be honest, the fact that she was alleged to have been having sex really doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is that she left the kids alone while she was away from them for an hour. For whatever reason.

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
According to the Daily Mail her H died a few weeks ago in some kind of accident.
Well, isn't that interesting. She couldn't even wait until he was cold before she heated up. I hope the police take a look at his death in light of these new developments.

Reactions: gpa

·
Super Moderator
30,625 Posts
I HATE covering stories like this. Just hate it.

Stirs up some bad memories. Like the time I was asked to help cover a murder story, only to realise that the murder victim was actually a friend of mine. :( (Sorry! Threadjack!)

·
Premium Member
9,779 Posts
This just goes to show you that just because someone is female and a mother does not make them a great person...sometimes you hear people yakking about how mothers are like angels..how they put their children first, etc. etc. :rolleyes:
I could not agree with this more. My ex H is tormenting himself with being with his first wife through her drinking, drug abuse, constant cheating and suicide attempts because "she's the mother of his kids". I say, so the fvck what? How ridiculously stupid he is. Their kids are better off without her in their lives, she is a horrible example. Just like the mother in this article! I could totally see her doing this to her kids when they were little. Disgusting.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.