Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOTE: I am a grade 12 student in Toronto, Ontario. I am completing this survey as part of an independent study unit for a social studies class. We are conducting primary research.

CONFIDENTIALITY:
Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and anonymous.

Cohabitation Affecting Marriage Questionnaire

1. What is your sex? (Select an answer by making an “X” on the line provided)
Male ___
Female ___

2. What is your age? (Fill in the blank)
I am _____ years old.

3. How long did you cohabitate for? (Fill in the blank)
I cohabited for ____________________.

4. Did you enjoy cohabiting? Why or why not? (Write an answer in the space provided)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

5. What are a few pros and cons about cohabitation? (Write an answer in the space provided)
Pros:

6. Is this your first marriage? (Select an answer by making an “X” on the line provided)
Yes ___
No ___

7. If not, how long did the marriage with the partner you cohabited with last? (Fill in the blank)
It lasted for ____________________.

8. Would you recommend cohabitation to others? Why or why not? (Write an answer in the space provided)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

9. From a scale of 1 to 10, how much did cohabitation prepare you for your marriage life?
___ out of 10, cohabitation prepared me for my marriage life.

For further information or questions, please send inquiries to [email protected]

*NOTE: Emailing results to [email protected] is preferred.*

Thank you for your time and participation!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.