Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious about what you guys think of this, sometimes my wife and I sent our daughter to friends on organised "date nights" and on some of them, we hit the clubs just like old times.

We have both evolved with music so we can dance to anything, and we always end up grinding and passioning :rofl: I love dancing with my wife more than sex sometimes...

Is this normal? Also... I don't know if we're going to grow out of it, because we both love to dance (and our daughter too! We all make fools of ourselves at home with music heh)... I'm worried if once we get older, we'll stop it.

I don't want that :(
Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Dont stop. Enjoy it. Have fun. I wish I could dance. My wife enjoys it but isn't going to go without me LOL.

If it was just you or her alone...then there'd be a concern but not like what you're describing.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Dancing never gets old. If anything it keeps you young. Just out of sheer curiosity, do you guys only dance with eachother?

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
It's funny really, I still feel guilty when my wife and I have a blast heh, maybe because we can't include our daughter on our times together yet - and when she gets older I doubt she'll want to go clubbing with her mum and dad :rofl:

And yes we only dance with each other, our dance rhythm is like our sex life, we both know each other's triggers and moves and move accordingly with the pace. Is this a bad thing? =/

BTW Dad&Hubby... I'm sure some booze can teach you how to dance :) lol

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
It's good. Leave the kid(s) and go have husband and wife time. Nothing to feel guilty about. Have a great time.

When your kid starts school and makes friends, the 2 of you will be glad of the date nites, and you should keep it up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.