Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Hey States could potentially solve a lot of their budgetary problems via those hefty fines. :smthumbup:

Unfortunately any surplus would be offset by increasing the number of police detectives, judges, prosecutors, public defendants, and the creation of more jails. To bad because as much as I like the idea, I'm afraid that in the end, it could make a State's financial situation much worse considering that a large percentage of its population would be behind bars.

·
Administrator
44,680 Posts
You'd think he'd just get a divorce by now. They don't even live together.

·
Banned
158 Posts
I'm not so against having anti-adultery laws, but he does need to get on with his life.

For example, I don't think a cheating souse should be eligible for spousal support.

Retirement plans could be chipped away at too.

The man is expressing frustration, humiliation, and anger. she, on the other hand, is just amused?

He's well rid of her!!
I found a site the supposedly shows which states Adultry is Illegal.

It is ILLEGAL in:
Alabama
Arizona
Colorado
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Utah
Virginia

I think It should be illegal myself, especially with so many STD's out there!:mad:

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
I found a site the supposedly shows which states Adultry is Illegal.

It is ILLEGAL in:
Alabama
Arizona
Colorado
Florida
Georgia
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Utah
Virginia

I think It should be illegal myself, especially with so many STD's out there!:mad:

Perhaps but the laws on the books in those states are ancient and unused.
They aren`t enforced.

Even North Carolina only uses infidelity in punishments in civil matters.

·
Registered
7,702 Posts
Have you guys here discussed that case in which a wife took her husband to court because he snooped in her e-mail account and discovered that she was cheating.

I'm wondering how that resulted.

·
Registered
739 Posts
As much as I hate cheaters and cheating, I don't think sticking 70% of the population in jail is a good thing, especially since in my area, they just closed down a bunch of prisons and released some really scummy individuals in the process.

·
Registered
462 Posts
What about instead of making it illegal they had a public "Adulterer List" like they do for Child Molesters that live in your area?

The thought of getting caught and ending up on that list would probably be so embarrassing it would persuade people to think twice about cheating :D

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
Dumping a box full of scorpions and snakes in her house would be my remedy.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Perhaps but the laws on the books in those states are ancient and unused.
They aren`t enforced.

Even North Carolina only uses infidelity in punishments in civil matters.
Perhaps that's true, however, it should be enforced in every state, my reasoning behind it, STD's, like AIDS!

Shoot, giving someone aids is like murder on so many levels!

Has anyone ever heard in here about someone who gave an sdt to someone else, then had charges filed against them? I haven't.:scratchhead:

·
Banned
158 Posts
What about instead of making it illegal they had a public "Adulterer List" like they do for Child Molesters that live in your area?

The thought of getting caught and ending up on that list would probably be so embarrassing it would persuade people to think twice about cheating :D
Well, there is one web site called cheaterville.com. It's not the same thing though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.