Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo there please help, I found out tonight that a female from Argentina was emailing my husband of 9 years she said that she loves him and that she want to be with him. I confronted him about the email and he said she means nothing to him and that he did not have an affair with her, he asked her brother to translate a song for him from spanish to english and she translated it for him and said it was there song at the bottom of that email about 5 lines down was what looked like a conversation that they were having, my husband told me that it was one email, but in the email was how much he loves her and how much he want to be with her. My husband told me that it was not what i thought he was helping them, you see he was pretending to be a shrink and he was helping her brother, he did not give his real name or disclose where he is from he said he was not cheating on me but to me it is still cheating.
Can any one help me please am i just over reacting or was he cheating on me.

Thanks

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
My husband 'just wanted to help' a poor hooker who was standing all alone on the street corner too. It ended up costing him $60 and almost his marriage.

You need more evidence. Go stealth and gather it.

·
Premium Member
5,783 Posts
I'm sure your heart wants to believe his malarkey, but in your head you have to know that this story of his is pure bs.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Hallo there please help, I found out tonight that a female from Argentina was emailing my husband of 9 years she said that she loves him and that she want to be with him. I confronted him about the email and he said she means nothing to him and that he did not have an affair with her, he asked her brother to translate a song for him from spanish to english and she translated it for him and said it was there song at the bottom of that email about 5 lines down was what looked like a conversation that they were having, my husband told me that it was one email, but in the email was how much he loves her and how much he want to be with her. My husband told me that it was not what i thought he was helping them, you see he was pretending to be a shrink(LOLLOL hahahahahahahaha really.......a shrink.....really and he was helping her brother, he did not give his real name or disclose where he is from he said he was not cheating on me but to me it is still cheating.
Can any one help me please am i just over reacting or was he cheating on me.

Thanks
Ummm...... if I were you I'd hijack the account and pretend to be your husband and you can see for yourself how innocent this is.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hmmm... This is a weird one. So, your husband was e-mailing this woman's brother who he met by pretending to be a shrink and somehow SHE fell in love with him. All this without anyone ever meeting face-to-face?

I don't know exactly which red flags are being raised here, but I think they are being raised.

More details?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.