Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done watching Lee Ann Rhimes on 20/20. DISGUSTING...

I am convinced that the karma bus has found her. She is now suffering from panic attacks and anxiety. Did not show much of any guilt that she lied and betrayed her long time husband, while cheating with another married man (eddie) who was married for eight years with 2 small sons.

Now she is blaming everything on not having a childood. Seriously!! You can't walk all over your ex and a family with your infidelity and expect people to just look the other way. Everyone eventually pays...

Eddie CiBrian cheated with you and will cheat on you....

Karma!!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I know. When I first came to tam her story was still being talked about, and I just saw 2 cheaters. They both read from the cheaters script.

I stopped liking her then. Then they both had these problems, and weren't happy. Gee ya think.

I couldn't believe they both walked away from their marriages for a person they worked with on a lifetime movie.

Yuck.

·
Banned
6,984 Posts
Found this on one of the articles

"LeAnn has had major insecurity issues since she first got together with Eddie," a friend of the couple told Us Weekly. "She's been stressed about always being called a home-wrecker and also worried that Eddie is cheating on her. She's been on a downward spiral."
Aah, the irony..

·
Registered
467 Posts
surprised no one is talking about russell crowe's wife danielle spencer cheating almost openly with her dance partner from "dancing with the stars" the TV show, then blaming crowe for everything. Despite the fact his quadrillions of dollars meant she could do anything she wanted, pursue any career, take any holiday, buy any dress.

Even a woman with bajillions of dollars at her disposal, and an internationally reknowned husband, still finds a reason to be unhappy.

Not much hope for the common man, eh

Reactions: Memento

·
Registered
574 Posts
Talk about fog talk - here is what Rhymes said about her affair....
"Rimes spoke for the first time about the end of her first marriage, stating, "I take responsibility for everything I've done. I hate that people got hurt...But I don't regret the outcome"

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
When women cheat, they always put the blame on their ex. It's usually the first thing they hear from the counseling "experts" when they waddle through the repair shop. As far as money goes, there's never going to be so much of that that will keep a cheater faithful.

·
Super Moderator
29,359 Posts
Talk about fog talk - here is what Rhymes said about her affair....
"Rimes spoke for the first time about the end of her first marriage, stating, "I take responsibility for everything I've done. I hate that people got hurt...But I don't regret the outcome"
1)
I take responsibility for everything I've done
No. She doesn't.
2)
I hate that people got hurt
No. She doesn't.
3)
I don't regret the outcome
That's true.

Why? Because... don't you know? She is an Entitled Princess!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
968 Posts
I don't agree with any of you. How much better are we when WE gloat how bad things are for them even if it was their own doing. I feel sorry for all of them it is a mess. There is NO good that comes from any of it. Sure the"karma" bus may have hit but so what? They are celebrities we don't know them from jump. If were finding articles of people we don't know so we can bash them then maybe were a little more bitter than we like to admit....

·
Super Moderator
29,359 Posts
I don't agree with any of you. How much better are we when WE gloat how bad things are for them even if it was their own doing. I feel sorry for all of them it is a mess. There is NO good that comes from any of it. Sure the"karma" bus may have hit but so what? They are celebrities we don't know them from jump. If were finding articles of people we don't know so we can bash them then maybe were a little more bitter than we like to admit....
Didn't you know, Krismimo? Misery loves company.

Are we bitter? Yes. To an extent, I think we all are.:(

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
I think it's good that the public see this nonsense. When she cheated and left, dont' think people didn't think that was their ticket to cheat/leave too. Some people are just like that! "Well, she did it!" Then she was paraded around with her new man like nothing happened. Smiling, looking good (toooo skinny IMO), having just the BEST time. All this nonsense about "deserving to be happy". Wtf? deserve? Entitlement at its finest.

And now she's not.

The full circle is important to see because I feel they glorify all this crap in the media/Hollywood and many people don't know fact from fiction.

·
Banned
9,914 Posts
I also personally refuse to listen to music due to the fact that she is such a sleazy cheater.
Ont give her my money, and will do what I can to turn other people away too.

She looks like hell btw.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
surprised no one is talking about russell crowe's wife danielle spencer cheating almost openly with her dance partner from "dancing with the stars" the TV show, then blaming crowe for everything. Despite the fact his quadrillions of dollars meant she could do anything she wanted, pursue any career, take any holiday, buy any dress.

Even a woman with bajillions of dollars at her disposal, and an internationally reknowned husband, still finds a reason to be unhappy.

Looks like Russell got hit by the Karma bus too. Didn't he cheat with Meg Ryan and help to break up her marriage to Dennis Quaid?

I don't condone what these celebrities do but don't get satisfaction from their misery. LeAnn's problems hasn't stopped me from enjoying her music. I've been a fan since she was thirteen.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Who gives a crap about celebrities? I never even heard her name before I read the topic title.

Whether they rise or fall, all I care about in regards to celebrities is that those in films do their job and supply good acting. Other than that, meh.

·
Banned
9,914 Posts
Who gives a crap about celebrities? I never even heard her name before I read the topic title.

Whether they rise or fall, all I care about in regards to celebrities is that those in films do their job and supply good acting. Other than that, meh.
The big problem is that people hear the lives they live and begin to think that this is a reasonable way to behave. That it's ok to jump from marrage to marriage every couple of years, with lots of cheating in between.

·
Registered
982 Posts
The big problem is that people hear the lives they live and begin to think that this is a reasonable way to behave. That it's ok to jump from marrage to marriage every couple of years, with lots of cheating in between.
Nah, thats not exactly right. They just cherrypick what they like and use that celebrity lifestyle as a justification for their own sh!tty behavior.

Its still their own though sh!tty behavior though that would've done some time or another. Its not like its being instilled in them like some dogma though

I mean most celebrities have donated to some charity at some time and a few adopt 3rd world children, but I certainly don't see much of that.

·
Premium Member
17,835 Posts
How much do you think she really stands to lose? Also, Crowe has a history of drunkenness and assault. Bet there's a lot more to this story.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Having grown up in the same town as lee Ann I remember when she first got her very first touring
Bus this way when the song blue first came out she changed instantly going from I nice fun loving girl
To a Madonna want a be. The other performers at johnny highs country music review couldn't stand
Her because she changed to this entitled princess so I am really not surprised of all of this drama in her life she did
Create it after all keep up the good work leeann and to thank I named my first daughter after you you truly
Reap what you sow
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
435 Posts
"surprised no one is talking about russell crowe's wife danielle spencer cheating almost openly with her dance partner from "dancing with the stars" the TV show, then blaming crowe for everything. Despite the fact his quadrillions of dollars meant she could do anything she wanted, pursue any career, take any holiday, buy any dress.

Not much hope for the common man, eh"

And yet Crowe cheated with Meg Ryan when she was married to Quaid ............ gotta love hollywood

·
Registered
968 Posts
Just a fancy name for bitter. I honestly hope were not bitter because if that is the case then WE have not truly moved on the SO won and were were stuck holding on. I refuse to let anyone have that type of hold on me. Period.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.