Talk About Marriage banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,258 Posts
Yes that could be an idea, although I think I would be scared to find out the answer!
If that is you in your Avatar pic....

Her ex-friend and lesser mortals should be the one's scared.

Well, TBH, not so me and my comrades.

UlyssesHeart-

Reactions: ConanHub

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Clearly the OP is afraid of his own shadow...and this is how beta males are born.
well, yes, but apparently, now that OP is out of work and is not feeling confident enough on himself like he probably was when he was a "big shot" in the sport world, the wife is pissy about it, and not longer sees him manly, but as a beta male and most likely feeling out like "monkey branching" in order to get what she cannot longer get (at the moment) from OP. He's therefore feeling cornered and doesn't know what to do since he cannot longer provide like he use to.

All I can say to the OP is that if she's already having inappropriate interchanges with other dudes, then the solution is easy: Kick her to the curb. A man that knowingly let his woman disrespect him that much is a man that has not self respect and dignity. This is not time to be afraid and using your kids as justification. Kids in the long run will be OK if both individuals co-parent as it should be for their sake. This is the time for you to pick up your balls, your dignity and your self-respect and pride and put and end to the situation, one way or another. Do not let fear to rule you. Unless you're now handicapped and cannot longer work (but you still have choices to make), at least you know that somewhere, somehow the future is waiting for you for your new enterprises. It's just that is up to you whether that future is of your own making or somebody would determined it for you. CHOOSE.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
well, yes, but apparently, now that OP is out of work and is not feeling confident enough on himself like he probably was when he was a "big shot" in the sport world, the wife is pissy about it, and not longer sees him manly, but as a beta male and most likely feeling out like "monkey branching" in order to get what she cannot longer get (at the moment) from OP. He's therefore feeling cornered and doesn't know what to do since he cannot longer provide like he use to.

All I can say to the OP is that if she's already having inappropriate interchanges with other dudes, then the solution is easy: Kick her to the curb. A man that knowingly let his woman disrespect him that much is a man that has not self respect and dignity. This is not time to be afraid and using your kids as justification. Kids in the long run will be OK if both individuals co-parent as it should be for their sake. This is the time for you to pick up your balls, your dignity and your self-respect and pride and put and end to the situation, one way or another. Do not let fear to rule you. Unless you're now handicapped and cannot longer work (but you still have choices to make), at least you know that somewhere, somehow the future is waiting for you for your new enterprises. It's just that is up to you whether that future is of your own making or somebody would determined it for you. CHOOSE.
There's an interview with Aubry Huff on Entrepreneurs in Cars (youtube) where he talks about that exact thing. Baseball was his identity and he went from hot shot to the guy doing laundry and sitting in the car line at his kids school.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
There's an interview with Aubry Huff on Entrepreneurs in Cars (youtube) where he talks about that exact thing. Baseball was his identity and he went from hot shot to the guy doing laundry and sitting in the car line at his kids school.
Yes, it happens to a lot of people males and females. The thing is we need to find a way to pick ourselves up (although in today's times, things are not very bright for people seeking a job (there's plenty of jobs, but to make ends meet), OP needs to use all his resources (specially contacts in his previous sport world) to find something. Searching for a job is a job in itself, and it should be taken with extreme seriousness, dedication, and plenty of time.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey @Mastersongym a question that I did not see that you have mentioned in any of your post. What has your wife said about both of these issues especially about the incident with the stripper. I assume the nude pic and video was know to you before the stripper video. My question is how has she responded about the stripper since she not only cheated on you but if it happened right before you were married she has kept this and lied to you for over 10 years now. What has she said about this I for one would like to here her explainations about these issues of infidelity.

·
Registered
13,988 Posts
Hey @Mastersongym a question that I did not see that you have mentioned in any of your post. What has your wife said about both of these issues especially about the incident with the stripper. I assume the nude pic and video was know to you before the stripper video. My question is how has she responded about the stripper since she not only cheated on you but if it happened right before you were married she has kept this and lied to you for over 10 years now. What has she said about this I for one would like to here her explainations about these issues of infidelity.
I don't think he has told her he knows.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
They were good friends and probably thought she was protecting her.
Ok here are my thoughts.

Married people normally need to spend time together to keep their bond. You admit you ignored her probably the bond is broken. It maybe can't be repaired.

After finding out what you have found out would you want to repair it.

Last but not LEAST the friend is trying to exact revenge. She mad about the falling out. Anything she has pics or vids of maybe be truthful everything else may not be. Doesn't hurt to ask but keep the source in mind. And friend maybe trying to free you up for her own benefit. Whatever you do don't show this friend any time or interest beyond any fact finding you might want.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Ok here are my thoughts.

Married people normally need to spend time together to keep their bond. You admit you ignored her probably the bond is broken. It maybe can't be repaired.

After finding out what you have found out would you want to repair it.

Last but not LEAST the friend is trying to exact revenge. She mad about the falling out. Anything she has pics or vids of maybe be truthful everything else may not be. Doesn't hurt to ask but keep the source in mind. And friend maybe trying to free you up for her own benefit. Whatever you do don't show this friend any time or interest beyond any fact finding you might want.
I would advice the OP quite the contrary. I would advice the OP to milk out the "friend" for everything he can get out her, corroborated or not, for the OP to have a clearer idea of what his wife has been up to, and who else she can mention that knows anything.
OP, if you can discover all the dirt on your wife, you'll have a better picture of what are you really dealing with.
If it's something that you can live with or not. That is, if you're going to do anything about it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I would advice the OP quite the contrary. I would advice the OP to milk out the "friend" for everything he can get out her, corroborated or not, for the OP to have a clearer idea of what his wife has been up to, and who else she can mention that knows anything.
OP, if you can discover all the dirt on your wife, you'll have a better picture of what are you really dealing with.
If it's something that you can live with or not. That is, if you're going to do anything about it.
I never said don't milk her for information. I said take the source into consideration.
Everything the friend says (whose mad at her) isn't necessarily true. It does give him a place to start.

On the other hand maybe he's already done?

·
Premium Member
17,258 Posts
I never said don't milk her for information. I said take the source into consideration.
Everything the friend says (whose mad at her) isn't necessarily true. It does give him a place to start.

Agreed..

She has not left him with much of a choice.

A choice that his family and any friends who find out, would agree with.

How might they find out?

That ex BFF of his wife, likely told others, who will tell others.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

Agreed. You always need to take into consideration the who and why the info is being provided, unless it is an irrefutable proof like a video, then the motive (s) don't matter.

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
Your wife gave a stripper a blow job. It was videoed? Then she sent nude pictures and such to another guy?

she’s not marriage material. Do what you want out of fear or whatever….
But you’d be better if getting rid of her.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Your wife gave a stripper a blow job. It was videoed? Then she sent nude pictures and such to another guy?

she’s not marriage material. Do what you want out of fear or whatever….
But you’d be better if getting rid of her.
I'm going to try to put a positive spin on this one. Clearly she's proud of her work.

·
Registered
36 Posts
If she is capable is doing those at the get go, she can do it again when the wrong thing happens at the wrong place and wrong time. So to speak.

having said that, I do believe people can change for the better when there is good supporting system. It’s when the situation turns bad, then they may lose the self control and go back their “old self”.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts