Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cedarman said the following in this thread

The OP was asking for help with his situation, not justification for his actions.

TCx is still using every thread as a way to justify his own infidelities. He should really start another one of his own threads.
I am, therefore, giving him what he wants; a thread that I have started where he can discuss me, my personality, my motives, whatever he likes; it's an open topic.

Obviously, I don't need to remind you that this thread is subject to the same Forum Rules as the rest of the threads.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Cedarman said the following in this thread

I am, therefore, giving him what he wants; a thread that I have started where he can discuss me, my personality, my motives, whatever he likes; it's an open topic.

Obviously, I don't need to remind you that this thread is subject to the same Forum Rules as the rest of the threads.
TAM posters. Do not rise to this game

Ignore and focus on threads that are more deserving
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want to talk to someone send a PM, don't try to call them out by doing dumb sh!t like this.
I agree that the right place for him to discuss his opinions of me, if at all, is in PM.

However, he's being aggressive, argumentative and has, now, accused me of doing something that is completely untrue. I have never deleted a post or a thread on TAM.

It could be that he's mistaken me with someone else or he might have mistaken an incident where a thread was hijacked and the tangential discussion was deleted on all of us [by the mods]. It could be that he means to engage in smear tactics. I honestly don't know and I don't care.

If he wants to have a go at me, publicly, then I'm giving him a place to vent at me... outside of the other thread (where his opinions of me, my motives, etc, are irrelevant).

·
Forum Administrator
2,068 Posts
Calling other TAM members out in threads for personal attacks or to continue arguments is not acceptable behavior. It falls under rule #1 in our forum guidelines, "Treat others on the forum with dignity and respect."

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
Of course, TCx, neglected to include my other response to him - where I noted that he tends to delete threads if the tide of opinion is not what he expected.

Anyway, I think I have already wasted more time with him than is warranted.

TCx - good luck with your rationalizations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.