Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 130 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
So basically, you're getting married sex and you're jealous that she got to have a lot of crazy sex and you didn't.

And you're twisting this around to be her fault because you won't admit the truth.

Classy.
Why does married sex have to be different than single crazy sex?

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
This particular lie or understatement while uncomfortable for sure, didn't bother me as much as it could have mainly because 35 or 100, meh, by the time one gets into those numbers, it becomes pretty academic. She was the one who asked me very point blank and early on what my number was. After a minute or so of uncomfortable disbelief, she told me hers. For those who might want to try and go down that road, she told me without my prompting. What I heard recently did actually amuse me a bit because of the old adage that one should take what a woman says her number is and multiply by three to get the truth. Well, anecdotally, there ya have it.
35 * 3 <> 100. Just sayin'. ;)

It was evident from the very start that she and I saw sex differently. She sees sex as more of a recreational activity like golf or rollerskating with no necessity for higher importance or deeper meaning. There is also very little that she hadn't tried previous to me, but combine that with her competitive nature, and her trophy collection tendencies, and there were a lot of firsts for me that she actively tried to collect...even if they were things she did not like to do previously, she wanted to make sure she could lay claim to being my first in what ever it was.
Sounds like it worked for you guys! Yay!

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
35 * 3 <> 100. Just sayin'. ;)

Sounds like it worked for you guys! Yay!
Yep. She she initially said she was pretty sure she was somewhere in the mid thirties but didn't know exactly how many. Talking to her friend, somewhere around 100. That's pretty much the same, give or take :D

Yeah, it does work for us largely because she is sexually consistent between me and her past, which is not to be confused with sexually the same.

·
Registered
9,146 Posts
Yep. She she initially said she was pretty sure she was somewhere in the mid thirties but didn't know exactly how many. Talking to her friend, somewhere around 100. That's pretty much the same, give or take :D

Yeah, it does work for us largely because she is sexually consistent between me and her past, which is not to be confused with sexually the same.
I get the sense that with whom this is not the case, there is a sense that she chose the husband for the paycheck and stability. And it is weird because I can understand how that stings and at the same time think, well it was good enough for you before you knew. :(

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Interesting. After 30 years of marriage, I don't know my wife's past. Never asked.
Seriously?

I couldn't imagine, although I like to know what made a person who they are helping me to determine if they are compatible. So color me whatever. :)

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
I get the sense that with whom this is not the case, there is a sense that she chose the husband for the paycheck and stability. And it is weird because I can understand how that stings and at the same time think, well it was good enough for you before you knew. :(
Enter thoughts of deception, insecurity, and...one of these things is not like the other...

121 - 130 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.