Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I read today that the odds of getting it from a roommate are estimated at 3%-%10. So even if Julia has it, you don't know if/when either of them got it and distancing might protect you at this point.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I read today that the odds of getting it from a roommate are estimated at 3%-%10. So even if Julia has it, you don't know if/when either of them got it and distancing might protect you at this point.
Great to know! I thought people were immediately getting it. Julia doesn't have a fever anymore, but they are all quarantined just in case.
He's been texting me randomly during the day about random things, so I don't think he's dumping me anymore. He also said he's looking forward to see me again next week.
I need to promise myself not to be insecure anymore. It's just that guys had ghosted me so many times that when I have something good I don't believe it. I'll try to just enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
So Nina:
Thank you so much for all the point of views. I needed that. I'm definitely not chasing him. I'm acting all cool with this but "dying" inside lol
The "dying" inside is part of the "fun" butterflies of a new relationship -- perfectly normal.
It does look to me that he is still interested. You both are just in a very tough time (with covid) to be starting a relationship. It will take longer due to this, but enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Great to know! I thought people were immediately getting it. Julia doesn't have a fever anymore, but they are all quarantined just in case.
He's been texting me randomly during the day about random things, so I don't think he's dumping me anymore. He also said he's looking forward to see me again next week.
I need to promise myself not to be insecure anymore. It's just that guys had ghosted me so many times that when I have something good I don't believe it. I'll try to just enjoy the ride.
And yet here you are w/ all 10 fingers and able to have a new relationship. Maybe you're just not vulnerable this way.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts