Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from (http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping-infidelity/57698-please-save-my-marriage-after-threesome.html).

I managed to secretely get the phone number of the guy who we had threesome with. To be honest, I stole the number from my husband's mobile.

I texted the guy and wrote to him that I'd be interested to meet him and go out together as a date. I don't know why I did this, Is it because am emotionally overwhelmed, Is it just te get back at my husband, or Is it because I missed that man's body.

The dirty a$$hole wrote back to me and telling me he's only interested in sex, he doesn't want anything else.

I feel so bad because I feel I am being used and no one cares about me anymore...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bad move.
Do you really want to lose your marriage. Are you for real?
You are not interested in another "date". You are looking for another fix or just sex yourself.
You want to call him a dirty a hole for what he sent.
What does this make you for texting him?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I feel so bad because I feel I am being used and no one cares about me anymore...
No, you are feeling bad because you aren't getting your way. You either want your H (as you explained in your FIRST thread) or you want this OM to continue seeing you (as you are explaining HERE).

In no scenario are you considering being alone, getting a job, becoming independent and taking care of yourself. First, care about yourself. You are a grown up. Stop feeling that you need a man in your life and start taking action to take care of yourself. Only then will you ever be able to pick up the pieces and move forward with your life.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am from (http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping-infidelity/57698-please-save-my-marriage-after-threesome.html).

I managed to secretely get the phone number of the guy who we had threesome with. To be honest, I stole the number from my husband's mobile.

I texted the guy and wrote to him that I'd be interested to meet him and go out together as a date. I don't know why I did this, Is it because am emotionally overwhelmed, Is it just te get back at my husband, or Is it because I missed that man's body.

The dirty a$$hole wrote back to me and telling me he's only interested in sex, he doesn't want anything else.

Sh!t in, sh!t out.

You are getting what you deserved. I don't mean about the threesome, that was a joint error, but contacting the sex partner for something more personal? Really? I thought you loved your husband? Does love mean something different to you?

Who exactly is using you?

Your husband asked if you wanted a threesome and you said yes. Poor choice.

You have your first orgasm during the threesome and your husband falls apart. Duh. That is very understandable.

You then try to hook up with the sex partner for what? Love? Another orgasm? And he tells you hell no! A wise man right there.

Did I get something wrong? Where have you been used? Better question is why are you trying to use them?

May someone have mercy on your soul if your husband finds out you contacted the sex partner.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.