Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the online toy store and saw hundreds of different kinds of rings. Someone needs to explain these to me and I figured this was the best place to go. Do they really help? Do they give more pleasure to guy? Some of them look pretty strange, but then again some look really sexy. I'd love to see my H wearing?? one! Why do some have more than one ring? Is,it supposed to be something you would use at each session or is it just another tool in the bedroom? Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
2nt is correct, the double one goes around the scrotum and penis.

We have two and they add interest for sure.

We have one with rabbit ears and one without. I have to be careful with the rabbit ears one because if I get too excited it 'bumps' my wife a little painfully, but the ears do 'hit the spot'. Fiind this one better if my wife does cowgirl as she can position herself 'just right'.

Definitely worth trying. I think they can be especially helpful to maintain an erection but not sure.

This site has a guide on measuring your tackle and how to use one.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/****-rings/

5,148 Posts
Good question. I have always wondered how they work. Never tried one yet, but might have to take a second look. It is mainly to keep an erection????

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Good question. I have always wondered how they work. Never tried one yet, but might have to take a second look. It is mainly to keep an erection????
They can be but both of ours are vibrating rings.

Reactions: 2ntnuf

·
Registered
177 Posts
First off, no question is a dumb question except that which is not asked. It is smart to inform yourself.

C*ck rings should only be left on for 15-20 minutes. They constrict the blood flow, so it still flows in but flows out slower. This helps to increase the size and stiffness of erection in many. They can also help to maintain an erection for longer. There are a variety of sizes and styles, and you will need to find what size works best for you. I would recommend a rubber style to begin with. There are some that are metal that are put on before erection, but if you are getting to the 20 minute mark, could be difficult to remove if you still have an erection.

My H prefers this one bango Search Results - as do I. It has more elasticity due to the design so it works for a wider range of girth sizes. This also has a vibe for clit stimulation, which I really enjoy. I also prefer the vertical design and the fact that the vibe is rounded on the edges and enclosed. I have used some with the horizontal design and some have harsh edges that are uncomfortable for me. This one also has the swing portion that is good for stimulating the perineum area and the testicles.

Some are designed to have a ring around the c*ck and one around the testes. There are some that are designed like a cage, that go along the length of the shaft. There are some with two vibes, one above and one below. There is also variation in the size of the vibes.

There are some positions that use of this style of c*ck ring will not be as comfortable in as others. It is a lot of fun to experiment and see what works for you though.;)

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
First off, no question is a dumb question except that which is not asked. It is smart to inform yourself.

C*ck rings should only be left on for 15-20 minutes. They constrict the blood flow, so it still flows in but flows out slower. This helps to increase the size and stiffness of erection in many. They can also help to maintain an erection for longer. There are a variety of sizes and styles, and you will need to find what size works best for you. I would recommend a rubber style to begin with. There are some that are metal that are put on before erection, but if you are getting to the 20 minute mark, could be difficult to remove if you still have an erection.

My H prefers this one bango Search Results - as do I. It has more elasticity due to the design so it works for a wider range of girth sizes. This also has a vibe for clit stimulation, which I really enjoy. I also prefer the vertical design and the fact that the vibe is rounded on the edges and enclosed. I have used some with the horizontal design and some have harsh edges that are uncomfortable for me. This one also has the swing portion that is good for stimulating the perineum area and the testicles.

Some are designed to have a ring around the c*ck and one around the testes. There are some that are designed like a cage, that go along the length of the shaft. There are some with two vibes, one above and one below. There is also variation in the size of the vibes.

There are some positions that use of this style of c*ck ring will not be as comfortable in as others. It is a lot of fun to experiment and see what works for you though.;)

Yes they are good fun, but they feel really strange buzzing away around your tackle. (In a good way).

As I said earlier we find the one with ears good but I have to be careful not to be too enthusiastic as it can 'bump' my wife rather hard I find it better with a slow grind. Besides which a slow grind with a vibrating ring gives a lot more sensation to the woman.

Reactions: lovemylife

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have a hard time believing that the ring that goes around the scrotum is pleasurable. My nuts are very sensitive, and the slightest flick hurts like hell. Choking them out with that ring doesn't at all look like something I'd want to try.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I imagine it isn't for everyone, but... that being said... I was a little worried about a choking effect as well and it really doesn't hurt at all.

Each of the 3 rings sort of snap together, so you put the first big one on, snap it on place, then the next one, snap it in place, and then the last one. The connectors are a little awkward, but not too bad...

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
I can feel my balls throbbing in pain just thinking about it. :p I'd be afraid to try it. To each their own.
Well, it's not like it goes across "the boys." ;-)

Imagine this, if you will: hold yourself around the very base and underneath the scrotum. It's the same principle as pressing on the perineum to hold back orgasm, allowing for more...um..."staying power." As has been said, though, you don't want to leave one on for a terribly extended period due to constriction of blood flow.

That's the beauty of the rubbery gel type...they're very stretchy, so relatively easy to get on (and off) regardless of your state of arousal. Like others have mentioned, ours is a two-ring with a nub to rub the clitoris and a spot for a vibe bullet. The first time we used it, we were indifferent, but after that, the wife grew to really enjoy the vibe/nub effect. It's not a regular part of our repertoire, but it's there if we feel like using it.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks so much for all your responses. Since h and I are trying to get ok now each other again, I have been trying to,think of some different ways that we can have fun. I don't know if my H will try one but I think I'm going to try. Some of them just look so,damn sexy!

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
This is one of the ones we have, it's a vibe with ears.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.