Talk About Marriage banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I think your biggest issue here is being a doormat. The smoking. The boobs. The lying. The late night at the club.

You haven't expressed your boundaries to him at all, and he is going to keep pushing them to see how much he can get away with. I'd say bring up all of these issues with him and set boundaries on what you think is acceptable and what isn't. Let go of the outcome. If he stays, then that means he agrees to your boundaries and you can work on your relationship. If he goes, then you have your answer and move on with your life without him.

·
Premium Member
6,317 Posts
I have caught my husband liking very often pictures of a friend of us before.
He used to actively search for her profile which was making me curious of why and she is also the partner of my husband friend. And whenever I asked I was called crazy or he played offended even when I was just asking.

Now that particular friend just gave birth and she is breastfeeding.
We just had a friends reunion and all girls were inside mainly because they had the babies and my friend wanted to breastfeed in comfort without covering because of the heat we are currently experiencing. All the guys and husbands were outside in the bbq but My partner kept comming in to “ask” for silly things that had no sense. And every time he kept staring at my friend breast while breastfeeding and he only came when she was doing it.

He did it like 4 times and the last one was pretty obvious. At that point I just smiled at him sarcastically because I didn’t know how to react. I was finding it ironic as at home I am always ready to have sex, I never say no (he is the one that says no all the time) so there is no excuse of “you are not giving me what I need and I am looking elsewhere” because I am always available for it plus my friend and I have relatively same size boobs. So no idea why staring… so Not sure how to feel about this. Obviously I feel bad he is staring but in addition I feel ashamed because my friend was like “wtf”. And when I asked he got offended saying he didn’t do it. That he had no clue she was breast feeding ( apparently ) -.- I mean, it was more than obvious….
What shall I do? I don’t know how to feel and this is getting me so angry… D:
Ugh. Gross behavior. Ever seen that episode of Two and a Half Men where Alan has a fetish for pregnant women? This isn't much different. He's clearly already got a crush on her and wants to see her boobs up close and personal. Ewww.

Listen, you need to dump this guy. Don't put up with that. It's bad enough everyone else notices and thinks he's a creep. Don't have kids with him and go get a family law attorney and just get out and find someone else or stay single, whatever.

·
Registered
12,642 Posts
I hardly seen any, to be honest. And I've heard of cases where customers in bar/restaurants asked the women to cover themselves completely or move away...

You do know that women can't still breastfeeding in the House of Commons chamber?

Also this...

There are hundreds of articles about it.
I have seen a loads of mums breast feeding in cafes and other public places.Its pretty common now and accepted. Often you can miss them because they are usually discreet thankfully. You can also buy cape type type things for modesty as well.
Most MP's would have a long period of many many months of maternity leave so really no need to breast feed in chambers unless they are there to make a point which a few are.
I wouldn't trust the BBC or guardian personally.

·
Registered
12,642 Posts
Any guy with common sense would not go into the room where in is known a woman is breastfeeding. Your husband has no common sense and a wandering eye. It may be time for some IC for him!
Not sure how IC would help, he has low moral values.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have seen a loads of mums breast feeding in cafes and other public places.Its pretty common now and accepted. Often you can miss them because they are usually discreet thankfully. You can also buy cape type type things for modesty as well.
Most MP's would have a long period of many many months of maternity leave so really no need to breast feed in chambers unless they are there to make a point which a few are.
I wouldn't trust the BBC or guardian personally.
The only thing that bothered me about this whole situation is the location of the breast feeding.
Of course, that doesn’t mean that I think women don’t have the right to breast feed where ever and whenever they want. Of course they do. That isn’t my place to say that.

but if I read the original post correctly, this happened in the creepy husbands house in a general area (not a private room). OP mentioned that her husband came inside for bunk reasons only for viewing. That’s uncalled for and unacceptable.

with that said, I recall the days of when friends would come over with babies that are still feeding. My wife and I would offer up a room with whatever the mother felt like they needed and no one would disturb her. Why? Because guys are going to look. Yes, I know, I know. Creepy guys everywhere!!!! I also know that women don’t understand…. You think us guys do? I’ve been a boob guy since I can remember. Thought I would grow out of it. Nope. If I see it, I’m gonna look.

I don’t treat temptation as a challenge. I find that illogical. I run away from it. As such, I would be annoyed if a main area of my house is being taken up by a breast feeding woman when there are rooms available. Now I have to stay outside until she is done, or have to go outside every time she starts back up.

easy answer to that is “just don’t look, you evil perv!!!” To that I would say, “get out of my house with the boob temptation, or please use one of our rooms for privacy and comfort.” I don’t want a common area of my house essentially blocked off from me.

obviously, this wasn’t the case here and this guy was doing it on purpose. That’s a d1ck move. I’m just saying I’d get annoyed if it went on for a long time and a common area of my house was removed from my use.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It's obvious the guy likes boobs - who doesn't? If you have to breastfeed in the open, position yourself where people cannot see or just accept the fact that guys will look because we are visual sexual creatures. Sorry ladies - it's in our DNA. However, I will agree that this guy made himself look like a creep.

We went over to a new neighbor one day and she had huge boobs (I'm also a boob man) and she says I hope you don't mind and whips out her enormous boobs while on the couch to breastfeed. I am facing her direction talking to the husband. You know how hard it was NOT to glance over at these lovely boobs? I was very uncomfortable to the point where I almost asked the husband to switch seats but since she didn't mind I tried my best to stay focused on the husband lol.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
The only thing that bothered me about this whole situation is the location of the breast feeding.
Of course, that doesn’t mean that I think women don’t have the right to breast feed where ever and whenever they want. Of course they do. That isn’t my place to say that.

but if I read the original post correctly, this happened in the creepy husbands house in a general area (not a private room). OP mentioned that her husband came inside for bunk reasons only for viewing. That’s uncalled for and unacceptable.

with that said, I recall the days of when friends would come over with babies that are still feeding. My wife and I would offer up a room with whatever the mother felt like they needed and no one would disturb her. Why? Because guys are going to look. Yes, I know, I know. Creepy guys everywhere!!!! I also know that women don’t understand…. You think us guys do? I’ve been a boob guy since I can remember. Thought I would grow out of it. Nope. If I see it, I’m gonna look.

I don’t treat temptation as a challenge. I find that illogical. I run away from it. As such, I would be annoyed if a main area of my house is being taken up by a breast feeding woman when there are rooms available. Now I have to stay outside until she is done, or have to go outside every time she starts back up.

easy answer to that is “just don’t look, you evil perv!!!” To that I would say, “get out of my house with the boob temptation, or please use one of our rooms for privacy and comfort.” I don’t want a common area of my house essentially blocked off from me.

obviously, this wasn’t the case here and this guy was doing it on purpose. That’s a d1ck move. I’m just saying I’d get annoyed if it went on for a long time and a common area of my house was removed from my use.
Women shouldn't be sent to nurse in private or criticized for not using covers just because some dudes claim they can't keep their eyes away. You're an adult, you can control yourself. If women want to nurse in private or use a cover, go for it, but they shouldn't feel like they have to because someone else will be uncomfortable.

And sometimes it's not possible to be "modest". Maybe the mom forgot her cover, maybe she accidentally wore a shirt that doesn't allow for coverage, maybe the baby hates covers, maybe the baby isn't good at nursing, etc.

My wife has never used a cover or hidden away to feed our kids. Family events, with my friends, at a restaurant, at a baseball game, wandering through Home Depot, whatever. If anyone didn't like it... tough titties.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Women shouldn't be sent to nurse in private or criticized for not using covers just because some dudes claim they can't keep their eyes away. You're an adult, you can control yourself. If women want to nurse in private or use a cover, go for it, but they shouldn't feel like they have to because someone else will be uncomfortable.

And sometimes it's not possible to be "modest". Maybe the mom forgot her cover, maybe she accidentally wore a shirt that doesn't allow for coverage, maybe the baby hates covers, maybe the baby isn't good at nursing, etc.

My wife has never used a cover or hidden away to feed our kids. Family events, with my friends, at a restaurant, at a baseball game, wandering through Home Depot, whatever. If anyone didn't like it... tough titties.
Cool. You do you.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I think it was unacceptable for him to be checking out the milk vessel.
I totally agree. The innocent baby prolly would too if he could talk and walk. I hope that when the baby grows up a bit, he kicks Chester The Molester's shin!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ccpowerslave

·
Registered
4,825 Posts

Same. What a ****ed up world that needs to hide away a baby eating.

Some babies won't tolerate a cover over their head like that. I'd like to try to put a cover over an adult's head while they are eating.

No breastfeeding woman should have to hide away. I never did.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 · (Edited)
It's obvious the guy likes boobs - who doesn't? If you have to breastfeed in the open, position yourself where people cannot see or just accept the fact that guys will look because we are visual sexual creatures. Sorry ladies - it's in our DNA. However, I will agree that this guy made himself look like a creep.

We went over to a new neighbor one day and she had huge boobs (I'm also a boob man) and she says I hope you don't mind and whips out her enormous boobs while on the couch to breastfeed. I am facing her direction talking to the husband. You know how hard it was NOT to glance over at these lovely boobs? I was very uncomfortable to the point where I almost asked the husband to switch seats but since she didn't mind I tried my best to stay focused on the husband lol.
I agree that mums can breastfeed wherever and whenever they want. And it’s fine, as well, that guys are “into boobs”. But I strongly believe we are not brainless animals and we do have the ability of self control. Is not like our instincts domain our actions and if they do, then what a neanderthal… (on my opinion). Additionally, if you are going to see boobs, at least wait till you partner/wife is not there to see how an idiot you are being because to me, is very uncomfortable seeing my husband staring a someones nipple, even more so when she is OUR friend!!

Plus if you feel you are struggling then you put yourself Out of the situation. That’s why I hate he was constantly turning up when she was breastfeeding… and that is still pissing me off. He came to a group of ONLY girls more times than the father of the kid himself!

And this place me in a predicament of what to do in the next friend’s gatherings? Go through the embarrassment every time we see our friends?
And the annoying thing is that we have 2 friends breast feeding and he only does it with one…
Shall I be worried? Isn’t it sick?

It just put me in a position where we are sleeping in separate rooms because this makes me so nauseous. I feel my body is not enough, I can’t have any intimacy without thinking that maybe he is imagining her or her breasts… agh, this is sick…

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
If he’s only obsessing about one of the women, then that tells me it’s her that he’s attracted to and not just an exposed breastfeeding booby thing. I understand that this can rattle you but instead of falling into despair, you need to get angry at the disrespect and not let it make you doubt your attractiveness.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Now he is a turd! Crap goes in the crapper. Trash goes outside on the curb.

He stinks of both! I'm glad you are in separate rooms. How old is he? What kind of job does he have?

·
Registered
4,354 Posts

And I bet you have NO recollection of what you actually talked about! :p All your focus was making your eyes NOT look.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts