Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have caught my husband liking very often pictures of a friend of us before.
He used to actively search for her profile which was making me curious of why and she is also the partner of my husband friend. And whenever I asked I was called crazy or he played offended even when I was just asking.

Now that particular friend just gave birth and she is breastfeeding.
We just had a friends reunion and all girls were inside mainly because they had the babies and my friend wanted to breastfeed in comfort without covering because of the heat we are currently experiencing. All the guys and husbands were outside in the bbq but My partner kept comming in to “ask” for silly things that had no sense. And every time he kept staring at my friend breast while breastfeeding and he only came when she was doing it.

He did it like 4 times and the last one was pretty obvious. At that point I just smiled at him sarcastically because I didn’t know how to react. I was finding it ironic as at home I am always ready to have sex, I never say no (he is the one that says no all the time) so there is no excuse of “you are not giving me what I need and I am looking elsewhere” because I am always available for it plus my friend and I have relatively same size boobs. So no idea why staring… so Not sure how to feel about this. Obviously I feel bad he is staring but in addition I feel ashamed because my friend was like “wtf”. And when I asked he got offended saying he didn’t do it. That he had no clue she was breast feeding ( apparently ) -.- I mean, it was more than obvious….
What shall I do? I don’t know how to feel and this is getting me so angry… D:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In relation to boobs this is the second one very obvious. The first one was 3 years ago he tried to gave a hug to a friend of his from behind while she was sat down. So he bend down his upper body to hug her from behind while resting his whole face on her tits… OMG I wanted to kill him.
mans after that, the subject of kids turned up, I said I wasn’t ready and this girl said she would be happy to have sex with him (my partner) and give him the kids wasn’t willing to give at that point…
What he did?!? Nothing.. he smiled back at her…
I looked like an idiot that day…

So short answer, this is the second one in relation with boobs. But there has been other issues including constant lies that has lead our relationship to a point where I am considering leaving because I am facing serious trust issues… after find out he has lied so many times about different things…

I am so worried to be judged as dramatic or been told I am over reacting but I am not sure how to feel and how to handle all the confusion, anger and disappointment.

·
Registered
506 Posts
ANY RELATIONSHIP is based on trust , if you don't have trust you have nothing ,
you are not over reacting
and he is creepy and totally appropriate ,

I think you need to trust your feelings on this sorry it is not easy to walk away from your husband but it has not been easy to watch him act so stupid .

·
Registered
12,544 Posts
What else has he lied about? How long have you been married?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
In all honesty, if you don't have kids with this man; please dump him. The older he gets, the more perverted he will become.
Yuck. He is very disrespectful to you and the other women he stares at.

If he is not a Chester the molester, he sure is flying to get there. Competing for a babies' milk vessel is just over the top!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
578 Posts
In all honesty, if you don't have kids with this man; please dump him. The older he gets, the more perverted he will become.
Yuck. He is very disrespectful to you and the other women he stares at.

If he is not a Chester the molester, he sure is flying to get there. Competing for a babies milk vessel is just over the top!:rolleyes:
Milk vessel. I'm going to file that one away for future use.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Milk vessel. I'm going to file that one away for future use.
I do aspire to inspire...LOL

sorry...had to advertise my thread here. It's being soooo neglected.

Reactions: Al_Bundy

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
There was a Stephen King film (Carrie remake?) where breast were referred to as "dirty pillows". I think this is right up there. Good job.
Thanks, but I rather enjoyed @Marc878 description of "tatas" better. Fun bags I believe he described them as. ;) ;)

Reactions: Marc878

·
Registered
705 Posts
He’s a bit strange.

I’m sure other people have noticed too, they can’t hid from everyone, much as they may try!

Creeps rarely get called out too, your friend probably notices and her husband too.

So just quietly, don’t play the crazy game, eventually one of the husbands will notice and take matters into their own hands. That’s when you walk away.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I doubt they will say anything because we are all friends and they surely don’t want to cause an issue.
It happen before with the lie that he was smoking in my back. I had literally no clue and one of the girls thought I know and she said a comment and when they realised I was confused. They realised I had no idea. They apologize to him and to me for telling me.
I was so confused why apologize if I wanted to know and why say sorry to him, if he was lying…

Ps. There is a reason why I don’t want him smoking (bad asthma issues that block his throat completely for quite a few seconds at night time) but the issue here is not the smoking action but the lie factor.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As a prior breastfeeding mom, I think what he did to your friend while breastfeeding is super offensive and gross.

Lots of lies? I'd leave.
He’s a bit strange.

I’m sure other people have noticed too, they can’t hid from everyone, much as they may try!

Creeps rarely get called out too, your friend probably notices and her husband too.

So just quietly, don’t play the crazy game, eventually one of the husbands will notice and take matters into their own hands. That’s when you walk away.
I doubt they will say anything because we are all friends and they surely don’t want to cause an issue.
It happen before with the lie that he was smoking in my back. I had literally no clue and one of the girls thought I know and she said a comment and when they realised I was confused. They realised I had no idea. They apologize to him and to me for telling me.
I was so confused why apologize if I wanted to know and why say sorry to him, if he was lying…

Ps. There is a reason why I don’t want him smoking (bad asthma issues that block his throat completely for quite a few seconds at night time) but the issue here is not the smoking action but the lie factor.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He has lied about smoking. He has been doing it for god know when and I only find out in weird occasions.
He told me once he was going to a “work dinner” and he did apparently but he ended up in a nightclub. I was awake all night hoping to receive a message he was on the way home but no…. He texted me at 3:30am saying he was going to crash at his dad’s because it was closer and he was quite drunk… (which was ok)
He arrived home at 3pm of the next day and when he arrived he left his phone charging and in that moment a message of a coworker (a one he complained about several times saying he couldn’t tolerate her) texted him saying “thank you for last night” —— I cried, I yelled at him, I pushed him and he said nothing happened, that she was saying thank you because he ordered her a taxi (apparently)

And he hide things that sometimes happen at work.
like going for coffee with collegues or giving them rides… and is fine if he tells me but as soon as he hides it makes me feel there is somethingwrong going on.
The rest that are remember is lies that are super innocent but it worries me that has now become a habit. And nowadays I struggle a lot to believe. I feel bad about it but what can I do?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What else has he lied about? How long have you been married?
We had been married for 4 years now… I feel we shouldn’t be getting yet to that point of loosing interest for one another because we are still on the first years of marriage.
I want to have kids but this issues are stopping me.
Plus I am from Mexico and I don’t know how to start over by my own in another country. I feel quite trapped. And I don’t want to go back because I just managed to progress in the dental field and I just got my registration as dental hygienist….

·
Registered
506 Posts
Perla first is that your photo because if it is people might know you from it ,

I can understand your new to the UK and I don't know what your status would be if you leave this man ,
you are using him to get ahead in your job , he is taking advantage of you and lying to you ,
I would not be surprised if he is cheating on you . that night he said he stayed at his fathers sounds like he was with that other woman for the night .
he might even know that you feel trapped and does not mind not respecting you .

I would say get legal advice and then plan how you can get away from him and get your own place

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I just think he like boobs? One pair (yours) is not enough, obviously... :) A few years a go, I had a conversation with a drinking buddy, who was cheating on his wife. I asked him: why do you do it? And he said: don't you just get tired of playing with the same boobs all the time? I hadn't thought of that... :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts