Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for over two years now. It started out very loving, we feel head over heals for each other. Fitting together not only in a relationship manner, but also a best friend manner, something I always wanted from another person. I thought I had found the one to spend the rest of my life with. About 6-months into the relationship, I began to learn about the lies. He was speaking with other females, flirting consistently, making sexual references to them. It killed me on the inside. He said that they did not mean anything and he would stop. I found out that this had been happening since the beginning of our relationship, I felt it was all fake and a lie, however I still loved him. I begged him to get rid of those females from his life, it took another 5 months and threaten to walk out of his life before he did and realized that he was actually hurting me each day by this. From one of his former relationships he contracted an std, and I have stuck by him through it, and helped him, although on the inside I hate him for it. I gave him my virginity, and each day he threatens my health with his disease. It has been a battle to get him to properly protect me from it. My family despises him to the point where he is not allowed to visit or go to any holidays, and I do not know if that will ever change.

He feels that I am bipolar because I often get angry with him because I hold all these emotions inside of me. Sometimes the littlest thing will trigger me. We will be at the mall and see a girl he use to flirt with, and I will be mad for days because all I can think about is the past. I hate how I feel when I snap on him. It is like I become another person. I have never been filled with such rage in my entire life. I do not have this reaction towards anyone else either. And then, within a few minutes of him cracking jokes and smiling in my face, I calm back down again. Does this happen to anyone else? Am I really crazy like he thinks? Or is just because of all the hurt from the past?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.