Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you see a bunch of new members from this board...they are trolling to hear your problems and make fun of you on therpmb.net where you can look for yourself. I am a member of that board and wanted to warn you. A male member last week posted a thread on that board bragging he had been banned from this board and he spoke about the topics on this board..they had planned to storm the board but now they just spy and make fun if you...Qpidrox is from that board.

I didnt want you guys to be unaware of what is taking place. If you join that board search for a thread entitled ....this board banned me for life on my first post.

Take care
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And the guys think the women are so unhappy here they can get easy azz....sickos!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
See that shows what they know. Not every woman who is upset with their H solves it by spreading her legs to the next guy who blows in her ear. I have been so furious with, hurt and betrayed by my H the past 2 yrs yet still there has only been him. I can see why they'd be confused. Their emotional intelligence rivals that of a toddler.

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
Yeah Qpidrox is over here trolling...they calling yall dumb b$itches and other names while they have slept with every guy on that board married or not...They had planned to try and takeover this board...so beware
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks LJ. I'm not surprised. I noticed this start up the week between xmas and newyear actually. Lots of new posters sounding too naive and hitting hop topics. I responded once or twice to a few threads just in case they were legit.

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
I think their subconscious must be nudging them to find answers for that large emptiness they feel in their lives. It is that which is sending them here. So as they explore this site the information they assimilate will slowly seep into their subconscious that so craves redemption. Their banal intention to cause malicious destruction will ultimately lead to the birth of their atonement.

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
I think their subconscious must be nudging them to find answers for that large emptiness they feel in their lives. It is that which is sending them here. So as they explore this site the information they assimilate will slowly seep into their subconscious that so craves redemption. Their banal intention to cause malicious destruction will ultimately lead to the birth of their atonement.
You're more optimistic that I am bfree. I think they do what people do which is categorize others into groups. They find a few extreme TAMERS and see us all that way. Then they come here to push buttons because they think we're all hard core puritans who want them to wear scarlet letters.

I do agree with you and Entropy that things we say will seep in though. At least when we don't take the hot topic bait too harshly.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
lol, thet must have an exciting life if thats what they do for fun.

pathetic!

Reactions: Maricha75

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I do ask myself, if you're having an affair with someone.... if you don't have an end goal, then wht would be the fun in "going underground?"
to keep getting your "hit" bc you cant/wont go without it. You know -bc you've met your soul mate.:rofl::rofl::rofl: When its right, its right afterall.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
If you see a bunch of new members from this board...they are trolling to hear your problems and make fun of you on therpmb.net where you can look for yourself. Posted via Mobile Device
What kind of nut does that? Good grief these people need to get a life. But to be honest, Im new here, and Ive been attacked here already. And have seen others get brutally attacked by member here. Maybe these are some of the people you are talking about....I dont know.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.