Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine set this thing up and I was there watching his wife going from "could not care less about you" to dragging him home for sex. He had a friend tell a couple of really hot younger women to go stand next to his wife at the bar and talking amongst each other how hot my friend was and that they did not care that he had a ring on his finger. They were all going to try to get with him. His wife stormed over to us dragged him out of the bar saying that she was gonna rock his world tonight. Thought I should share that one. Anyone else come up with something similar?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Why would you even want to be married to someone if you had to trick them into wanting to have sex with you :scratchhead:

That's just sad.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. It wont work that way with all women... Not to mention manipulating your spouse like that is wrong imo. It sure wouldnt work that way with me. Thats for sure.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
298 Posts
I guess if you could get your SIL to flirt with you at Thanksgiving. Just make sure you hide the carving knife. :D

Seriously, if she figured out something like this was a setup, you would just look weak and desperate. She would likely post on Facebook what a pathetic worm you were. I think your energy would be better focused on a real MAP not a pseudo-MAP.

·
Registered
298 Posts
That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. It wont work that way with all women... Not to mention manipulating your spouse like that is wrong imo. It sure wouldnt work that way with me. Thats for sure.
Posted via Mobile Device
I had a girlfriend many years ago that would get angry with me if another women would flirt with me when we were out, even if I did nothing to reciprocate. Granted she was a little nutty, and it didn't last long.

Gaia, I am in no way implying you are nutty.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Totally disagree with the SIL thing. That could cause alot of problems.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
298 Posts
Totally disagree with the SIL thing. That could cause alot of problems.
Posted via Mobile Device
Simmer down. I tried to think of the most over the top scenario possible. It was a joke. As I mentioned a few hours ago in another thread I would rather sneak up an a grizzly bear and kick him in the nuts than pulling a SIL stunt. My chances of survival would be much better with the grizzly.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I just said I disagree. I didnt go ape on you lol. As far as your ex goes.. Well I am sorry you had to deal with that but dont think I would get angry with my spouse if another woman flirted with him. I would get angry if he did not make it clear he was taken, reject advances, and if he flirted back. I am the type to.. If some woman or women were sitting there talking about getting with my man regardless of the fact he was taken... I would make sure they knew to back off.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Btw the SIL isnt really an over the top scenerio. I have had a few exes pull that stunt with me.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Only they were actually dating my sister behind my back.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Lol.. Yes but not much.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Administrator
45,140 Posts
A friend of mine set this thing up and I was there watching his wife going from "could not care less about you" to dragging him home for sex. He had a friend tell a couple of really hot younger women to go stand next to his wife at the bar and talking amongst each other how hot my friend was and that they did not care that he had a ring on his finger. They were all going to try to get with him. His wife stormed over to us dragged him out of the bar saying that she was gonna rock his world tonight. Thought I should share that one. Anyone else come up with something similar?
If you try this stunt, don't be surprised if the wife tells the two hot young things that they are welcome to him.. they can have him... and the rattles off a list of all his faults. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.