Talk About Marriage banner

Anyone Had Any Experience with Finding Good Polygraph Examiners?

• People Having Experience With Polygraph?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How Reliable Do You Think Polygraph Test Are?

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for information on what to look for in regards to finding the best Polygraph Examiners? I know that some are better than others, some have better credentials or certified.

I had my husband take one 25 yrs. ago and several questions came back, non-conclusive. These were the most important questions that I needed answer's to. My husband had lied to me so much for over a year and a half that I couldn't deal with his lies anymore. I had 4 D-days with his lies.

I sought out a Polygraph Examiner, he didn't want to spend much money and I don't think that we got a very good one as he asked way to many questions and I have since heard, that is not a good thing to do.

I know that their are probably other's on here that won't agree with this, but I've got to at least give it another try. If this one comes back non-conclusive I think I will have my answer. I sure hope so.

So, if anyone has had experience with this or has had it done and it has helped, I would love to hear from you about it.

Thanks, Granny7

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.