Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Focus on something she likes / enjoys. If she is anti-gun or afraid of them taking her shooting will backfire on you, big time. My husband really wants me to learn to shoot. I have no interest. If he tried to call taking me to a range a date, we'd have a fight not a romantic time.

It's probably not even what you do or how much you spend but how you behave on the date. Pay attention to her. Listen when she talks. Talk about things she wants to discuss. Make eye contact. Do romantic courtly things like open doors & look into her eyes.

That said fun activities in all price ranges include

1. playing tourist in a nearby town

2. mini golf or real golf

3. picnic

4. day at the beach, lake, pool

5. seeing a play . . .off broadway, community theater or even your local HS is fine

6. horseback riding

7. hot air balloon ride

8. weekend away

9. going to a museum

10 . going to a zoo; not just for kids DH & I had fun a while back at a tiger preserve looking at all the big cats

11. attending a swanky charity event . . . in person dressed up stuff is making a comeback We have a few charities we support that have events

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
But I wonder how anyone thought it was a good business model to combine ax throwing with drinking alcohol.
Good business model absolutely. Look at how many people are willing to pay for something others do for free on their own properties. lol

Safe / sane -- hell no. I can't imagine what the liability insurance on this business costs per month. :eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts