Talk About Marriage banner
81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
At this stage I have protected my assets and companies in case I decide to walk away.As I stated I have a newborn baby boy,3 and 5 year old daughters to protect and put first,I don't care what anyone says,I went through a divorce as a child and it does mess up any child.

Im no chump or spineless man to want to try everything to avoid my kids having to deal with a stepfamily.Say what you will,a man does not care the same for children that are not his own.

However should I discover anything more she omitted or lied about in the future I will walk away immediately,she knows this

And the truth always finds a way to come out,like me stumbling on a text years later.

So for now I will give it a bit more time,if my baby boy is a toddler and I feel the same I will probably leave her anyway.

Someone mentioned how do I look her friends in the eyes..I don't,everyone I know she bad mouthed me to and was to cowardly to either tell me or believed it has been removed from my life.Her family as well..

Her family ,including my 3 brother in laws showed me they are not worth my loyalty and support.Believe me I have financially helped them over the years,I supported her mother and was always there when they needed someone.

I guess loyalty and family mean more to me than most

So I will be fine and will definitely not be hurt by my wife again,she cant break something that does not exists right.Im the dark of night it sucks as I stare at the ceiling pissed off many nights,but the sun always rises

One thing I never mentioned is the coward of a affair partner knew that time who I was ,he risked much, those years I would have not reacted well towards him if I found out.

Since the day I found the text he as gone underground,he deleted his social media etc.

He does not know some of his wife's friends are old dive mates of mine and they told me he is avoiding visiting Africa…so a coward that is scared of a man whose marriage he meddled in.
you may thik he is a coward he still gt to sleep with your wife and you havent done anything who is the real coward !!! you have kept your cheating wife the question is why ?? simple you are weak and the coward !!!

i dont mean to be hard on you but that is how you are behaving. stop it put your foot down leave the situaton let the other mans wife know let there world blow up as you navigate yours as you heal .. And remener we are all here to helpp you along .. but you must make the first move no more excuses no more deflecating blame to the other man . it was your wife who said the vows to you not him !! use that energy to live your cheating wife simple !!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi, I did not have kids with a cheater,I thought I stared a family with a loyal wife.I only discovered this mess after 2 off my children was already born.She chose to start a family without me knowing anything her betrayal....this is what pisses me of most.....

I just cant understand or process why a good girl, raised in a good home with morals, a girl that makes me promise to never have secrets and preaches how she would never cheat, live with a guy for 3 years happy as hell, get married and in a couple of months after the wedding engage in an affair and totally betray everything.The affair as far as I now started and ended when he left all in the first year or marriage

I might understand an affair years into a marriage , but months?
yes this happens when they dont value you and love you as much as you love them !!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
I disagree that trying all possible options and to give it as long as possible for the sake of my small children is an excuse.They are very young and will not understand till they are much older.Meanwhile they will be scared,hurt,confused and definitely in some way feel like its they’re fault.I lived through a divorce as child so I know how it feels.
It takes strength and backbone to put others that or so totally dependent on you for their future and happiness 1st. My life and happiness does not matter if it comes to them…think what you want about me but I guarantee you if this came to light years ago before my first born that I would have cut her out of my life so fast her head would still be spinning.
putting them firdt means MAKING SURE THEY ARE IN A STABLE ENVIROMENT which yours is not !!! your staying because you fear being alone that is selfish !!!!
putting them first is making sure such behavior that your wife has demonstarted you keeo far away which can only be ddone if you grow a pair !!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
We're you ever able to talk to any of her work colleagues? I'm sure they could fill in the blanks.. especially the long work nights filled with alcohol...They know what you want to confirm...Believe me , they all know

81 - 84 of 84 Posts