Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
612 Posts
you sound like my husband, except the difference between you and your W and me and my H is we don't talk about it. It's like the elephant in the room. I know how bad he feels. I'm not sure what to say. He is totally exasperated when he comes in 3-5 seconds. I didn't know, til I read your post, that you can even come without having an orgasm. A week ago, he wasn't even hard and he came in 5 seconds.

Despite this, there is no way in the universe that I would leave him over this. no way. the truth is, i don't even find sex that exciting. I think he's upset because he wants to last longer to please me more, meanwhile, while he's going in and out, I'm thinking "dum dee dum dee dum dee dum..." so when he comes fast, I don't really care because I wasn't feeling much anyway.

I like oral sex better because I can orgasm that way. I think it's good that you'll be going to a dr. or finding ways to deal with this. I think as long as you keep pleasing your wife in other ways, and she loves you, you're doing OK.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.