Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies...

I have a question, that only you can answer... If you were to date a man, say for quite awhile and everything is great!! Hes attractive, funny, loyal, just say you couldn't stand the thought of not being with him!!! At some point, he says he has something important to tell you.. What he has to tell you is this...His hair is not his real hair... He is actually bald, but through the latest technology, he looks like he did when he had hair or even better!!
Now up to this point, you had no idea, what would your reaction be???

Would you??

A. Freak out, laugh at him, run away and tell everyone you know???
B. Not care and be with him because of who he is

Just curious....
Thanks

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Not care and be with him because of who he is.

I'd also be glad that the technology was there to help him with something that had obviously been an issue for him, and also that he'd had the guts to use it.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Ladies...

I have a question, that only you can answer... If you were to date a man, say for quite awhile and everything is great!! Hes attractive, funny, loyal, just say you couldn't stand the thought of not being with him!!! At some point, he says he has something important to tell you.. What he has to tell you is this...His hair is not his real hair... He is actually bald, but through the latest technology, he looks like he did when he had hair or even better!!

Would you??

Just curious....
Thanks
Ok, not a lady here and I wonder what the responses are going to be. I'm not bald but it is a big issue for men. My two cents is

1) I'm assuming his hair isn't the reason you like being with him even if it could have been one of the things that initially attracted you to him.
2) Some women find baldness unattractive. Does his baldness bother you?
3) Some women find baldness attractive, if only because of the confidence it exhibits (study done on that actually) ... attracted to the confidence even if bald men are deemed less attractive.
4) He is hiding the fact that he is bald and paid a pretty penny to do so. That's kind of a red flag to me.
5) Would you have had a relationship with him if he was bald? If yes, then you have your answer. If no then looks like a pretty good investment on his part :)

Laughing at him probably isn't fair, lol. He was taking a chance when he admitted that ... and he did it because he's into you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
First I would feel proud that we have an awesome honest relationship if he told me that :)

I've always been a hair person, but some guys work the bald look, so if I met someone that did, that'd be fine too. Ah, girls always want the man inside. We want hot men but you know what, if I met one I'd accuse him of not having enough personality! lol :D

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Ladies...

Would you??

Just curious....
Thanks
Tupee is what you speak of or implants? Implants are your real hair........though I think it's crazy, but to each his/her own.

Locally there is a weatherman who has been wearing tupees for 30 years. He even jokes about it on the air from time to time he is loved in the city.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Cool, Thanks for all the replies!! Sounds like personality wins!!

The actual deal is the hair is real, Its DNA matched, down to the color and straight or curly. Its not a tupee or implants, its what they call, Bio-Matrix. Its non-surgical and you can never tell its not actually natural unless the person tells you!!

Its refreshing to hear from the ladies that "Looks" arent everything, even though I am told I am a good looking guy (not trying to be smug, just proving a point) I'm actually pretty hard on myself. I would rather someone want me for me, not just cause of looks.. I'm a firm believer of the "In Love" thing is purley lust and the newness of a relationship. The "Real Love" comes later and that is when you stay with somebody regardless.. Like me, I was left by the wife because of the "ILYBNILWY" garbage... I had the "Real Love" I took her at her worst (which was quite a bit) and her best.

So now I'm back to having to maybe date again and wondering what are on the ladies minds.

Thank You

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
The actual deal is the hair is real, Its DNA matched, down to the color and straight or curly. Its not a tupee or implants, its what they call, Bio-Matrix. Its non-surgical and you can never tell its not actually natural unless the person tells you!!
That sounds like a good solution, OP. It goes without saying that baldness is preferable to an obvious 'rug,' but what you have sounds great.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
After looking that up, bottom line it's a really good looking glued on toupee that would require constant visits/upkeep.

It's his head but I'd rather see him bald and I would wonder why he feel so bad/inadequate/ugly (whatever emotion/reason behind it) to feel the need to do this.

I've dated the whole hair-gammut. It never made a difference in attraction at any level - initially, later, etc.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Some men are just so damn sexy when bald. I prefer they shave it all off if partly balding. Woot woot something about rubbing oil all over that bald head and then them rubbing it all over you body. Sorry thinking out loud here.

I actually prefer bald than long hair.

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
Ladies...

Would you??

Just curious....
Thanks
This is going to be a strange response... but my 1st thought would be >>
... did this take a hit on your testosterone levels??"...

I recall reading about some of these products (Rogain, etc) lowering of the man's Test levels...so in this way...you correct one problem but may start another.... not sure how much truth there is in this though ??

I've never been attracted to bald men....Every time I see Daughtry
I think to myself... "Darn he would be hotter with some hair!" - Love his voice!

I like hair on the head and not on the chest.... some go wild for a shaved head and a hairy chest to run their fingers through... . us women are all different...you can always count on that... so all it matters is YOUR woman.

Bio-Matrix
Is this something NEW on the market, I didn't look it up...I've thought about this, IF my husband started to go bald, I'd probably prefer him replace his hair, but if it was going to mess with his Test levels or his health in any way... I wouldn't want it to happen... So if they have something new that doesn't do that, that's wonderful !

·
Registered
16,572 Posts
Sorry ladies, but when mine goes away ~ it goes away. Sorry, but I'm just not that vain! And I'll be darned if I want some ugly-assed combover, hair plugs imbedded in my scalp, or a rug.

If it's my choice, I'd just have to choose bald!

·
Registered
647 Posts
It wouldnt phase me at all...except I would probably start putting my hands all through it and take a good look just out of curiosity. Im assuming these are implants and not a toupe....if its a toupe that would bother me. If the hair is thinning/receading a bit no big deal. If a man has lost alot or most of it I prefer totally bald. Bald can be very sexy on some men.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
It wouldn't bother me.

I don't mind bald at all. My dad started to lose his hair really young, so he was always bald to me. So I guess to me bald is bald, it's worse when guys try to hide it, like comb overs. If a guy is going bald, I would prefer he just shave his head. My son had a soccer coach that wore a toupee, it was so obvious. He went on a business trip and came back with a totally shaved head. He looked 100x better.

So now after I wrote all that, quick story: The day before my husband started the fire dept. academy he decided to shave his head. I mean totally bare. When he walked out of the bathroom, I started crying.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.