Talk About Marriage banner
101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
10,093 Posts
But most importantly, especially for the men, be patient, kind, giving, and gentle when necessary. Your woman will never accuse you of giving her bad sex.
Mostly, say commonly that's the popular position to have but not always.

Bear in mind some women sometimes want the exact opposite to make them happiest. Can't be overly worried about it when called for.

Edited to add: and sometimes louder is better and seems to create mutual loudness! ❤

·
Registered
344 Posts
Mostly, say commonly that's the popular position to have but not always.

Bear in mind some women sometimes want the exact opposite to make them happiest. Can't be overly worried about it when called for.

Edited to add: and sometimes louder is better and seems to create mutual loudness! ❤
Loud is good

·
Registered
67 Posts
I’ve been trying not to take matters into my hands so to speak and caved last night and did it as I was in the mood. Of course my wife sure wasn’t in the mood so bad sex wasn’t even an option.

I feel guilty for going solo though. Anyone else ever feel this way?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks everyone, I don’t feel as bad now. I just hate that masturbation has been my primary sexual outlet in my marriage. My wife has body image issues yet I tell her all the time how hot I think she is. I was hoping she would have at least offered to help me last night but nope she rolled over and went to sleep. Then again she doesn’t like touching me there anyway.

I guess that’s why I say no sex over bad, as at least I don’t have to feel unwanted during the act. I know my issue is I’m a very good provider, and I have tried being a good lover but she just doesn’t respond, and when we discuss it she says she doesn’t know why.

I just want a woman to desire me in that way, get excited with seeing me naked, and be willing to touch me without feeling like she hates it.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Do some women actually respond that way? I keep getting told that women are more on the responsive desire and aren’t like us guys who get turned on when we see a woman naked.
I guess it depends on the woman. I don't think women are as excited about naked men as men are about naked women, but I think most women who are attracted to a man enjoy seeing his body naked.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I guess it depends on the woman. I don't think women are as excited about naked men as men are about naked women, but I think most women who are attracted to a man enjoy seeing his body naked.
True....

Let's face it....Most guys are ugly as hell....i know a lot of guys...with only two exceptions I can think of, none of the guys I know care one iota about their grooming, their physique, their general appearance, how they smell.....anything.

Sure there are some rough looking women, but at least they seem to care a little more than the guys do.

Maybe that's a perspective from a hetero male, but looking at a lot of these guys walking down the street, and I do wonder if their women are like " yeah. Gimme some of that!!" LOL.

101 - 120 of 157 Posts