Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my husband, it always seems like if things aren't his way, then they aren't right at all. He tries to figure out things that I've already figured out. It seems like he doesn't trust my judgement or logic..

Is he being stubborn, or should I just back down and let him think he's always right?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Honey I think you need to listen to your self like your signature says
SDLL
Remember you are worth it and it is your life.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Could you give some examples.
In my experience men (most the time) upset women without meaning too. I know in my lifetime I have said and done thing that I though where being helpful only to be told later that I was being condescending and controlling.
When it comes to women the majority of men are pretty stupid. We need to be sat down and have things explained to us like we are 2 years old :) ... and yes many of us can be quite stubborn.

·
Registered
192 Posts
My significant other can be very stubborn at times. I was informed by his older cousin that when they were kids he was stubborn then. I took it to heart that she wanted to let me know some of his flaws. Majority of the time I am right and he is way off. He is also the type that needs to be sat down and told what's what. When he does not listen, I say, "Alright, but I'm not talking anymore." I don't mean to scare him, but if he's going to be stubborn, I am not going to waste any energy on trying to convince when I could be doing something else. And that's when he stops, takes a step back, and listens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.