Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Oh hunny. First things first it is wonderful and a huge asset that you are willing to take on the OW's child. This will require a lot out of you. I haven't had this happen to me. However this happened to my brother and his wife. He is military. They married very young, 19 yrs old. He had just joined the military and was gone lots, and they kept separating. During that time they had a LO, and then 2 yrs later she got pregnant with someone else's child, then fast forward another yr HE got someone pregnant. Needless to say a tad bit different than your situation however i can say my sister in law had a much harder time accepting the child he created than the other way around. They are now divorcing...much too much damage done. However if you TWO are committed to working through this and you believe this is where you are suppose to be and your husband is committed to doing whatever it takes to make the situation right then go for it. Like I said before it will require much from you....and say lots of prayers. Your mind will be your biggest enemy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.