Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
Just want to point out, It's not always a PA or EA. Everyone want's to always assume that but sometimes a woman or man can actually just be fighting a battle with themselves without guilt of cheating. Maybe she is fighting depression it happens alot of times. I deal with is constantly and sometimes even though I love my H very much and don't ever want a D I get so down I just want to be gone. Away from it all so to speak. Maybe she should talk to a professional.

· Registered
122 Posts
2 sessions of MC had her 1st IC last night. Said counselor mostly listened. So we will see. I just really hate feeling so damn vulnerable. Gym not a issue I'm in shape I workout 5 days a week in thinking of actually competing so that's not an issue. She said she is very much still attracted to me just something is missing.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm sure she is attracted to you. Women are complicated. So very complicated that we can't even figure us out most of the time. We have lot's of emotional issues to deal with from time to time and some never get them sorted out but think your wife will be ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.