Talk About Marriage banner

1061 - 1080 of 1094 Posts

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Hell thatis someone else’s picture lol. Not me. Appears to be down by the rivers
Sorry about that but it came in on your post. Absolute nothing to do with the fact it’s two thirty am here and it’s my drinking night🍻.
Seriously, both photos came in together.

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
Sorry about that but it came in on your post. Absolute nothing to do with the fact it’s two thirty am here and it’s my drinking night🍻.
Seriously, both photos came in together.
My Glen Livet is curing my angst.Lol. I am glad I am retiring soon.

Reactions: ConanHub

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
My Glen Livet is curing my angst.Lol. I am glad I am retiring soon.
I could retire but nobody would notice. At some stage I’m going to start feeling guilty about how much British rail are paying me to quarantine in Ireland but it hasn’t happened yet.

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
I gave up the hard stuff five years ago, this election has driven me to have one stiff one straight. I have turned off the TV and refuse to watch anything I am listening to no news but I am looking at the stars tonight over the beautiful sky in kentuckesseAnd realize we are all nothing but a little pimple on an elephants ass. God bless you all out there
That's either Kentucky or Tennessee, I'm guessing. Maybe the drink was a little too stiff?

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
That's either Kentucky or Tennessee, I'm guessing. Maybe the drink was a little too stiff?
I live on the Kentucky Tennessee border area. We refer to it as Tentucky,Tuckesse, Kentuckesse, among other nicknames.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Looks good. Is there a dress code?
That’s funny.
Like a restaurant in Memphis would have a dress code. 🍺🍟🍔
I’m joking of course, try the Wagyu and Elk meatballs.

Reactions: ConanHub

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Dress similar to Ruth Chris, I think. I like their steaks and bread pudding. Have given their steak knives as wedding gifts and have given their aged meat as well. Ask for one of their little private rooms--is romantic (and safe from others COVID). Sorry, we can't invite Andy, but it is good enough.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Seafood in Memphis-- Coastal Seafood Company--on lake in large park, eat on heated patio which is enclosed on three sides Sunset is special

Owned by same folks as Southern Social which is in Germantown, TN (East Memphis) which I think has great food. Interesting menu....

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
My good dog Chickapea not only kills rats real neat like but also trims her own toenails, which is good because she is an absolute ogre if you try to do it for her. Muzzle, etc. And then she doesn't leave them laying around but eats them. She's a good dog. ♥
IMG_20201110_145705534.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
It was always a pet name I called all my dogs some anyway, so I just gave it to her.

Reactions: jlg07

·
Registered
8,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,080
What a little cutie-patootie!
I'm not great with determining breeds... she looks sort of papillon-pomeranian-chihuahua?

Reactions: C.C. says ...
1061 - 1080 of 1094 Posts