Talk About Marriage banner

1041 - 1060 of 1094 Posts

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
Thanks dude. I’m having the Guinness my wife is having the captain Morgan.
I only ever mix Guinness with more Guinness.
I drank it with champagne once, it’s called a black velvet.
It’s an acquired taste. ☹
That sounds as bad as that God awful concoction the Irish are so fond of - the shandy. What a waste of good beer. Never ever combine beer with citrus - it's a sin.

·
Super Moderator
11,931 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
It's super nice here too and a true fall because usually we just go from air conditioning to heat which does happen and did happen but we are also having some mild days.

Reactions: OnTheFly

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
I was gone for 30 minutes to go pick up a Jersey Mike's sandwich and when I came home, there was a big dead rat in the entrance to my bedroom. I have had a rat that has eaten through the sump on my dishwasher twice now that has not taken the bait which I hate to use anyway but it's probably because it's too big to get in that box.

Nice clean kill.

My hero:
IMG_20201107_175815759.jpg

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I was gone for 30 minutes to go pick up a Jersey Mike's sandwich and when I came home, there was a big dead rat in the entrance to my bedroom. I have had a rat that has eaten through the sump on my dishwasher twice now that has not taken the bait which I hate to use anyway but it's probably because it's too big to get in that box.

Nice clean kill.

My hero:
View attachment 72558
Nice!

The stray kitten we took in a couple of years ago is racking up a pretty good kill count too....oh, foolish mice and chipmunks, woe to you who dare cross our threshold!

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Yeah, I never had rat problems when I had my cat all those years. I don't think she even actively caught them usually but it was just her presence. the only thing I ever saw her catch was tiny mouse and a bird or two and she brought me twin baby blue jays when they fell out of the nest. That was awkward. It was like that scene in The Shining.

Reactions: OnTheFly

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts
I gave up the hard stuff five years ago, this election has driven me to have one stiff one straight. I have turned off the TV and refuse to watch anything I am listening to no news but I am looking at the stars tonight over the beautiful sky in kentuckesseAnd realize we are all nothing but a little pimple on an elephants ass. God bless you all out there

Attachments

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I gave up the hard stuff five years ago, this election has driven me to have one stiff one straight. I have turned off the TV and refuse to watch anything I am listening to no news but I am looking at the stars tonight over the beautiful sky in kentuckesseAnd realize we are all nothing but a little pimple on an elephants ass. God bless you all out there
[/ An admirable
That’s a good choice.
Why has your dog got a picture of Brian Ferry over his bed?

1041 - 1060 of 1094 Posts