941 - 960 of 1041 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,880 Posts
Reactions: ConanHub

·
Premium Member
13,591 Posts
I have often thought of sharing clear pictures, but I yet choose to write them fuzzy.

As anonymous is, I am, and I remain.

I dream of the time I can be who I am.

For all who care, who care to see.

I used 'I' a lot, here. That is the only 'mine' owned.

Are Dee-

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
At straight up midnight, Chickapea got quietly out of bed and headed down the hall. I grabbed my cane and followed her, thinking it was probably a rat in the kitchen. Before I could even get out of the bedroom, a loud snarling fight started. I found her outside the back door, which has a dog door adjacent. And there was a medium sized possum that appeared to be dead and looked like it had its neck broken just outside the door.

Chickapea had little flecks of blood on her and a couple of shallow scratches. I tried to doctor them as best I could with her jerking away. I figured in the morning I would move the dead possum.

But when I went out this morning it was not there. I was hoping a hawk or owl carried it off and we do have those around here. Then I was looking inside by the dog door and there was a tuft of what looked like possum hair in there, so now I'm thinking the possum may have come in the dog door and then ran out when the dog first got a hold of her or something.

I let Chickapea out to see if she would sniff out a possibly injured or dead possum outside but she seemed satisfied that there wasn't anything.

And now she's so proud of herself that she feels entitled to my pillow. I guess I'll let her be Queen for the day. Notice how shifty she looks. And she also smells a little sketchy.
IMG_20201003_095817423.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
I prefer Guinness stout and seeing as I’m in Ireland.........
You know @Andy1001, I am a long time Guinness lover myself! But on the occasion, I feel the need to expand my horizons and broaden my beer base. In spring and summer, I might try an ale for their light, fanciful thirst-quenching coolness, but in fall and wiinter, it's back to the stouts and porters!

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
I just kind of love you guys. There has to be some shared DNA or something. That is some beautiful beer!
@ConanHub,

The most beautiful beer I've ever experienced (aside from Guinness, which is CLEARLY the queen of beers) is Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar. It's a European brown ale (so...light enough for summer) and has that lovely, nutty, hazelnut twist. Ahhh...truly the nectar of the gods.

·
Registered
13,749 Posts
@ConanHub,

The most beautiful beer I've ever experienced (aside from Guinness, which is CLEARLY the queen of beers) is Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar. It's a European brown ale (so...light enough for summer) and has that lovely, nutty, hazelnut twist. Ahhh...truly the nectar of the gods.
I'll be looking for it.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Practicing for Thanksgiving.

Turkey
Rolls
Stuffing
Mashed potatoes
Gravy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Don't forget the color! I know you men love your browns but you do need some color in there like greens and reds.

941 - 960 of 1041 Posts