Registered
8,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #907
Reactions: ConanHub

·
Registered
8,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #908
Thanks to @C.C. says ... and @LisaDiane liking this piece (The Heart Asks Pleasure First), I felt encouraged to share my piano update. To help with keeping this part memorized, for the first time I played piano with my eyes closed - and here's the result: Sound Snippet

Still clunking along with learning the next part. As for a photo, friend gifted me a candle-making kit many MANY moons ago, and so I finally put it to good use!

·
Registered
787 Posts
Thanks to @C.C. says ... and @LisaDiane liking this piece (The Heart Asks Pleasure First), I felt encouraged to share my piano update. To help with keeping this part memorized, for the first time I played piano with my eyes closed - and here's the result: Sound Snippet

Still clunking along with learning the next part. As for a photo, friend gifted me a candle-making kit many MANY moons ago, and so I finally put it to good use!

Thanks for the longer snippet. So beautiful!!!
❤💚💜

·
Registered
13,517 Posts
I know this is an at home during lockdown thread but I care about many TAMmers and I will be taking a very real hyatus soon. A lot of you are family in a way. This is a little over 25 years ago. My youngest son and I. I was working between 70-80 hard hours a week and just so grateful for everything and feeling blessed. That little bundle has given me 3 grandchildren and I can't believe how I can be so blessed. I was running about 170 then and my son about 6. I'm currently north of 200 and he is a very solid 185. I'm always amazed at how God does it. I have these big men as sons that came from a little unit of a wife. Have a blessed weekend TamFam.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Aw, that's just a great photo. Love just oozes out of it.

What's this hiatus about?

·
Registered
13,517 Posts
Aw, that's just a great photo. Love just oozes out of it.

What's this hiatus about?
Restructuring life as much as possible before years end. I'll be disconnecting from social media permanently and taking a hiatus from here though I'll keep an eye out for messages. I really am concerned about the well-being of my fellow TAMmers. I'll probably have my social media presence deconstructed by next weekend with only the push of a button left.

I probably would have had this done a lot earlier but the government response to covid caught me by surprise.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Not posting photos, but finally had a guy over to get my yard all trimmed up, trees, bushes, taking the sprouts out of the chain-link fence. Looks so nice. I went out after the rain this morning and tried out the new trimmers I'd bought and did a little fine tuning.

See rants or pet peeves for related post.

901 - 920 of 936 Posts