Talk About Marriage banner

861 - 880 of 936 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I haven't been around for awhile...because THIS happened....

And the next day, THIS happened....

YES, those are TWO puppies, who were dumped and abandoned on our dead-end dirt road...the second one has one ear completely ripped off.

It's like having babies again!!!!!! All I am doing is running around feeding them, taking them outside so they don't pee in the house (they do anyway!), stopping them from getting into everything, holding them because they want attention all the time (or else they cry), cleaning up after them, staying up half the night...it's RELENTLESS!!!! Lol!!!

Anyone want a puppy...??? I'm willing to drive him to you...!!!! Please...ANYONE???? Lol!!!

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I haven't been around for awhile...because THIS happened....

View attachment 71429

And the next day, THIS happened....

View attachment 71430

YES, those are TWO puppies, who were dumped and abandoned on our dead-end dirt road...the second one has one ear completely ripped off.

It's like having babies again!!!!!! All I am doing is running around feeding them, taking them outside so they don't pee in the house (they do anyway!), stopping them from getting into everything, holding them because they want attention all the time (or else they cry), cleaning up after them, staying up half the night...it's RELENTLESS!!!! Lol!!!

Anyone want a puppy...??? I'm willing to drive him to you...!!!! Please...ANYONE???? Lol!!!
So cute!

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
@LisaDiane - That's a whole lot of puppy madness! Still, you have saved two of the truly innocent beings of this world. Any of your neighbors want to take on one of the pups? Sounds like some jerk just dumped these little guys on the side of the road.

Reactions: DownByTheRiver

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
@LisaDiane - That's a whole lot of puppy madness! Still, you have saved two of the truly innocent beings of this world. Any of your neighbors want to take on one of the pups? Sounds like some jerk just dumped these little guys on the side of the road.
YES...someone did dump them, and it's happened too many times to count! Several years ago, I spent 2 weeks carting about 15 puppies we found on our road all over two states to re-home them!! People have also dumped full grown dogs who are pregnant, one had a broken leg, another one had burns all over him...it's absolutely heart rending for me.
These dogs are smaller doberman mixes, and are SO beautiful and sweet...how do they have NO value to someone??

Most of our neighbors already have dogs, but I set them up on our local shelter site, so hopefully...HOPEFULLY...!!!! o_O

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
YES...someone did dump them, and it's happened too many times to count! Several years ago, I spent 2 weeks carting about 15 puppies we found on our road all over two states to re-home them!! People have also dumped full grown dogs who are pregnant, one had a broken leg, another one had burns all over him...it's absolutely heart rending for me.
These dogs are smaller doberman mixes, and are SO beautiful and sweet...how do they have NO value to someone??

Most of our neighbors already have dogs, but I set them up on our local shelter site, so hopefully...HOPEFULLY...!!!! o_O
Because most people SUCK. If you can't be humane to a dog/cat, you can't be human to other people.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I don't doubt it! If I could, I'd take the eared one. My stray kitty who adopted us ten years ago has a damaged ear, they'd be a matched pair. Alas, we are cat people.
Well, that is NO excuse, because I'm actually a cat person too!!! Lol! I have 2 indoor cats, and two outdoor strays that I feed...and yet, needy dogs still seem to find there way down our dirt road into our yard...!!

Oh, I also saved tadpoles one year, when frogs laid eggs in our pool...I couldn't bear to just dump them on the ground to DIE...that's terrible and MEAN!!! We had alot of frogs in the yard for two years after that...Lol!

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
The camera on my phone has a cracked lens so no real pictures from me for a while. I have a generated run picture though. My long run for this week is a half marathon. I didn't do too bad for almost 43. My legs tell me that I shouldn't push it any further though.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
When you already ate and dug everything interesting out of the pot and don't understand why it hasn't magically regrown.

These are the shenanigans this little f'er and its two siblings get up to right outside my window.

IMG_20200904_103337073.jpg

861 - 880 of 936 Posts