Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 40 of 434 Posts

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Captioning the Mr. and Mrs. EB photo: "She who is BILT...and the happiest groom EVER!"
I can’t see it clearly enough on my iPad but does EB’s shirt say “Your Master”?

Okay I know it doesn’t but I like to stir the pot occasionally lol.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I can’t see it clearly enough on my iPad but does EB’s shirt say “Your Master”?

Okay I know it doesn’t but I like to stir the pot occasionally lol.
I call my lovely wife ”She Who Must Be Obyed” @Affaircare , be sure to let EB know who is in charge.

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
Took this baby trail riding and got into a black diamond level bike trail. I've never been trail riding and this cross bike wasn't designed for mountains! LoL!!! Needless to say, I'm beat to hell but lived and didn't fall or crash! I really wish RockyMountainYeti was still around. He could have enlightened me about mountain biking! They have my respect now! 😁

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Took this baby trail riding and got into a black diamond level bike trail. I've never been trail riding and this cross bike wasn't designed for mountains! LoL!!! Needless to say, I'm beat to hell but lived and didn't fall or crash! I really wish RockyMountainYeti was still around. He could have enlightened me about mountain biking! They have my respect now! 😁
Been riding M/C 40 years now, 30 of them with dual sports and only hit the dirt hard a few times... did a year of mountain-biking and ate it more and harder those 12 months then I ever did with a motor between my legs.

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Congrats!

ps AR 15. AK 47 is not as accurate.
Agreed... Russian ammo is designed for large tolerances.

I had a nice collection, one was a real tack-driver at 250m but sold them all of but a couple of small plinkers but missed the sport so I just added to be here next week. I'll PM you a pic when it arrives.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Agreed... Russian ammo is designed for large tolerances.

I had a nice collection, one was a real tack-driver at 250m but sold them all of but a couple of small plinkers but missed the sport so I just added to be here next week. I'll PM you a pic when it arrives.
Two of my favorites are my M1 Garand and Russian Mosin Nagant

·
Registered
2,542 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
LOVE the Garand -- what a great rifle!
The accuracy of this weapon is superb to say the least. I have never shot a gun as accurate. I love mine. Now, my Russian Mosin Nagant is a piece of history as it was made in 1936, and my great uncle brought it home with him from Europe after WWII. However, it is poorly designed and inaccurate as the day is long. I wonder how the Russians were able to defend Stalingrad using these guns.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
me & baby girl @ home.

p.s so great to visualize you guys and see your faces! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
The accuracy of this weapon is superb to say the least. I have never shot a gun as accurate. I love mine. Now, my Russian Mosin Nagant is a piece of history as it was made in 1936, and my great uncle brought it home with him from Europe after WWII. However, it is poorly designed and inaccurate as the day is long. I wonder how the Russians were able to defend Stalingrad using these guns.
I have a bolt-action Swedish Mauser (1923) (6.5x55) that can shoot WAY better than I can -- it beats the Garand for accuracy. Absolutely beautiful piece of machinery.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
@jlg07 this is a Remington MSR. Scope is second to none and sporting a .308, virtually no recoil. Never mess with an old man who can take you out from another zip code I always tell my son and nephews. When I feel stressed nothing like shooting this to make you feel better. I use this when I need to take out coyotes periodically

Attachments

21 - 40 of 434 Posts