Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi looking for opinions here, since my wife and I had a big talk regarding the state of our marriage (drifting apart, lack of sex, closeness etc) we have both been trying harder and she has started slapping my ass quite frequently, just in a playful way, just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Yes, obviously.

Don't you?

If not what do you do?

I could tell you some of the things my wife and I do but pointless going over the same things.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, obviously.

Don't you?

If not what do you do?

I could tell you some of the things my wife and I do but pointless going over the same things.
ye i have always been an ass man and have always given her a little squeeze or slap.

She has never done this in the past and she is suddenly doing it all the time? just wondering if there could be any reason for the change :scratchhead:

·
Registered
81 Posts
A> If she's slapping it, keep that ass in shape!
B> If you like the fact that she's doing it, let her know that you appreciate it. If she's normally reserved, it probably took a bit of doing to leave her comfort zone to do this.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you think its her showing she loves me / attracted to me / or is it just a bit of fun.

Ye she is normally very reserved so im very happy she has started doing it, defintely makes me feel as if she is interested in me again........just need to get that interest transferred to the bedroom :smthumbup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I prefer a good,solid ass grab over a slapping but that's just my thing :D

if she's playing with you,play back! Flirtation keeps the sexy stuff alive!
Ye but she quite often does it when the kids are still up or we in a situation where we cant take it any further

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
I definitely agree with Scarlet - I really love a grab more than a slap but either are a good sign.

Turn around next time and grab her in close for a passionate kiss to get things started!

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Well you said that you were both trying harder.

She's trying!

Reciprocate, it doesn't have to be butt all the time.

Just a little glide of your hand on her hips/waist/upper thigh as you pass, a little compliment, a hug. If you are away from each other some nice/naughty texts. Just little love builders.

Reactions: Young at Heart

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
next to the ass grab I think having my partner come up behind me and kiss me on the back of the neck is OMG...sizzling hot! Just a simple kiss that can be done in front of anyone. but the result is long lasting:)

·
Banned
7,548 Posts
Plus you can do the little love builders while the kids are awake then ramp it up later when they go to bed.

Reactions: southern wife

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ye maybe im being paranoid here but like i say she only seems to do it at times when she knows we cant move it on to anything else (she has a very low sd and seems to find excuse after excuse to get out of sex)

could she just be using this as a way of keeping me happy i.e me walking away thinking she must fancy me etc

think the lack of sex may be affecting my brain :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
next to the ass grab I think having my partner come up behind me and kiss me on the back of the neck is OMG...sizzling hot! Just a simple kiss that can be done in front of anyone. but the result is long lasting:)
lol i have tried this but she apparently hates her neck being touched, gives her cold shivers and not in a good way

·
Banned
3,107 Posts
could she just be using this as a way of keeping me happy i.e me walking away thinking she must fancy me etc
That is possible. We have established that she doesn't want sex with you. So it's natural that she will be affectionate at times that won't lead to sex. The question is, is she being affectionate because she feels affectionate toward you? Or, is she being affectionate because she knows that you need affection and she is trying to fulfill your needs without having sex?

Honestly, I don't know. You could try asking her. Although, she will likely lie to you and claim that she's all hot for you, it's just all these damned excuses that prevent you from having sex more than once a month.

I recommend you just go with it. Keep a journal while you're running the MAP. See how affectionate she is with you right now compared with how affectionate/sexual she is with you in six months. That will probably answer your question better than we can, or she will.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That is possible. We have established that she doesn't want sex with you. So it's natural that she will be affectionate at times that won't lead to sex. The question is, is she being affectionate because she feels affectionate toward you? Or, is she being affectionate because she knows that you need affection and she is trying to fulfill your needs without having sex?

Honestly, I don't know. You could try asking her. Although, she will likely lie to you and claim that she's all hot for you, it's just all these damned excuses that prevent you from having sex more than once a month.

I recommend you just go with it. Keep a journal while you're running the MAP. See how affectionate she is with you right now compared with how affectionate/sexual she is with you in six months. That will probably answer your question better than we can, or she will.
bold - harsh but true lol

Ye i can only see this in a positive light at the moment, we seem close right now all that needs to be resolved is the lack of sex but i still feel that the MAP may be my best way forward with this

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.