Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have all seen these products on tv that they are selling over and over and over for "$19.95", but what I wanna know is what have some of you actually bought and what worked well and what didn't?

I will go first on this; and as someone who loves hard boiled eggs I got one of those "Eggies" things for Christmas, and my review for it is BAD because not only do the eggs look like a discarded breast implant - but they taste really weird too. Plus there is a lot of prepping and preparing with those dumb plastic containers and it's more trouble than it's worth, so they are now in a dump site somewhere after landing in the trash!

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
most infomercial products are terrible, they make them as cheap as possible

pedegg is one of the few that work well and have good reviews

go to a CVS and they usually have a section devoted to as seen on tv products and you can just see how cheap that sh!t is in person.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Yeah bought some slicer. Never got it to even work.

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
most infomercial products are terrible, they make them as cheap as possible

pedegg is one of the few that work well and have good reviews

go to a CVS and they usually have a section devoted to as seen on tv products and you can just see how cheap that sh!t is in person.
Yeah we've never bought a product off the tv because they have all of those products in all the Walgreens, CVS, Ross, and Big Lots we have around here.

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now this stuff DOES work and we bought it and have already used it on a couple of things around the house!

·
Registered
127 Posts
My Father bought me the Grill Daddy BBQ brush. Fill the handle with water and it steam cleans your grill. Works great. Use it all the time.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I joked with my kids once that I wanted the "perfect meatloaf" pan. One day they were in a mall and there was an ASOTV store so they bought me one. Actually works well but not really worth the $ when an old fashioned loaf pans works too. But I use it and the kids get a kick out of knowing dad likes their gift.

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The "furminator" first started out as an ASOTV product and then made it big, and we use it to groom our cats all the time and it works great!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
The shark steam pocket, magic bullet, and yoshi blue pan all worked great for me! Awesome products imo. The shamwow.... is a big sham imo.... it sooo doesn't soak up water like they claim it does! Oooh another good one is the snuggie! Bought a leapord print one and love it! Love the way it feels and of course my daughter stole it and uses it as her personal blankey.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The "Slap Chop" does work as advertised too and I have used it many times while making me a chef's salad or maybe some egg salad.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.