Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody else watch this? If so did you have the same reaction I did of having bile build up in your throat?

This "man" went on 60 Minutes to pimp his memoir. He claims he never meant to hurt anybody yet wrote a book detailing the affair with his maid and went on national television to talk about it. Yup, no knife twisting there!

In the interview he said that Mildred the maid is a good person and that it makes him upset when people say otherwise. Yeah, a woman who was hired to be a housekeeper who later became a dear friend of his wife and whom she told her troubles/pain/concerns to all the while this maid is sleeping with Arnold, having sex in their bed, wearing Maria's jewelry and clothing, passing off their baby as her husband Julio's. Maria threw a baby shower for Mildred and set up a trust using her own Kennedy money of $200k to ensure that this baby would be the first in Mildred's family to go to college. The child grew and became best friends with Maria's youngest. All lies but she is a good person. :mad::mad::mad:

What a d!ck. What was the point of writing this book in the first place? He certainly doesn't need the money. He is such an a-hole words escape me. If this is who he views is a "good person" no wonder he ****ed up the state of California to the extent that he did. He literally has no barometer of character.

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
Did anybody else watch this? If so did you have the same reaction I did of having bile build up in your throat?

This "man" went on 60 Minutes to pimp his memoir. He claims he never meant to hurt anybody yet wrote a book detailing the affair with his maid and went on national television to talk about it. Yup, no knife twisting there!

In the interview he said that Mildred the maid is a good person and that it makes him upset when people say otherwise. Yeah, a woman who was hired to be a housekeeper who later became a dear friend of his wife and whom she told her troubles/pain/concerns to all the while this maid is sleeping with Arnold, having sex in their bed, wearing Maria's jewelry and clothing, passing off their baby as her husband Julio's. Maria threw a baby shower for Mildred and set up a trust using her own Kennedy money of $200k to ensure that this baby would be the first in Mildred's family to go to college. The child grew and became best friends with Maria's youngest. All lies but she is a good person. :mad::mad::mad:

What a d!ck. What was the point of writing this book in the first place? He certainly doesn't need the money. He is such an a-hole words escape me. If this is who he views is a "good person" no wonder he ****ed up the state of California to the extent that he did. He literally has no barometer of character.
My sentiments exactly.

In his movie roles, too, Arnold always plays the night in shining armor type of guy.

In reality he is just a greedy sexual pig with no morals and the housekeeper is cut from the same cloth.

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
He doesn't need it! Even after his divorce his net worth is close to $400MM.
He probably wants attention. Arnold's star has been fading for awhile in his movie roles.

Arnold is the quintessential narcissist. I seems based on his behavior toward his family his narcissism may have reached the pathological levels of a personality disorder.

If it has, he is not curable.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My sentiments exactly.

In his movie roles, too, Arnold always plays the night in shining armor type of guy.

In reality he is just a greedy sexual pig with no morals and the housekeeper is cut from the same cloth.
If you really want to throw up, he downplayed Maria Shriver as a journalist saying she "did the news". No cupcake, she won a Peabody Award and two Emmys and anchored the evening news for both CBS and NBC you f-ing *******. Please tell me what Mildred did besides dust and spread her legs.

·
Registered
7,555 Posts
Did Arnold and Maria get a divorce?

It seems as if his story validates that nugget "once a cheater always a cheater."

Another tidbit that came out of his book is that he dated Brigitte Neilsen while he was living with Maria before marriage.

·
Registered
392 Posts
He is an attention *****. He certainly doesn't need the money.

I was shocked someone could be so publicly insensitive and callous to his children, not to mention their mother.

I wasn't shocked to see it was Arnie. His reputation, way before Maria, was something to be wary of. I am surprised she wasn't turned off by that.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
He's so foul. And he screwed up CA.

I can't stand him...never liked his movies either. What a hack. He and that mistress should be ashamed.

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
If you really want to throw up, he downplayed Maria Shriver as a journalist saying she "did the news". No cupcake, she won a Peabody Award and two Emmys and anchored the evening news for both CBS and NBC you f-ing *******. Please tell me what Mildred did besides dust and spread her legs.
I think the problem is that Maria was too smart.

Some men can't stand smart women.

That is why he chose a maid. Someone who was impressed by him and admired him.........

.........or no wait......maybe she just figured by oops getting pregnant in the age of easy birth control, she could trap him into paying for a better lifestyle for her and her family............

......., if she promised to keep the cuckold secret from her own husband and Arnold's indiscretion secret from the world.

Hey maybe the maid "ain't" so darned dumb, Arnold was the dumb one.

The blood must have run right out of his brain an into his overly developed biceps, err or some other lower body part, and made him stupid

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did Arnold and Maria get a divorce?

It seems as if his story validates that nugget "once a cheater always a cheater."

Another tidbit that came out of his book is that he dated Brigitte Neilsen while he was living with Maria before marriage.
They're divorced. She waited until both her parents were dead to do so. The details of the divorce have never come out as Maria is far to classy for that.

The Brits use a term called Gobsmacked and that is what I was last night. Meaning, beyond words, shocked, stunned. Why on Earth would this creature go on national television to talk about this and further twist the knife in Maria and their childrens backs? Also, you have to remember, there is another husband and child involved. Julio and the son. This child was raised to think Julio was his father and vice versa. Can you even imagine?!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
He's a narcissist.

Poor Maria. She defended him when he was running for Governor. She put her career aside for his political aspirations. I hope she finds a better man.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.