Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
117 Posts
Interesting article - thanks. The only thing I would differ slightly in saying is that logic is not always the best thing to use when considering whether or not to divorce. Very often it is our "logical thinking" that keeps us in an unhappy marriage - and it's often logic that put us there in the first place!
The most effective 'tool' you can use (I have found) - is love for yourself. What do you really want? Love yourself enough to accept that you deserve to have what you want and to be happy. That will help you see whether your current marriage can bring you that or not.

·
Registered
78 Posts
This means Im not ready for divorce and my husband who I dont understand these days is probably not either, coz he cant just tell me what he wants, so here I am sitting and waiting for him to tell me what I think he wants to tell me, that he wants a divorce!!

Why is life so complicated???

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This means Im not ready for divorce and my husband who I dont understand these days is probably not either, coz he cant just tell me what he wants, so here I am sitting and waiting for him to tell me what I think he wants to tell me, that he wants a divorce!!

Why is life so complicated???
Yes, life is very complicated and I have never thought that I would be here at this place now. I never thought that I would be okay with going through the divorce and moving on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.