Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My thai wife took a month long vacation to go back home (with our 2.5 year old son) to visit with her family. I was curious to see how things were going to go when she got back. She has been back for 3 days now and we still have not kissed. There has never been a question in our relationship about me wanting her, it is always her that stops everything. I started a discussion today about the fact that she never wants to kiss me or be with me. She said she only has time for our son and feels that she is failing him. I think that the best thing you can do for a kid is to have a happy home with a strong marriage.

Does anyone have any advice? I think we are in big trouble.

·
Registered
155 Posts
My thai wife took a month long vacation to go back home (with our 2.5 year old son) to visit with her family. I was curious to see how things were going to go when she got back. She has been back for 3 days now and we still have not kissed. There has never been a question in our relationship about me wanting her, it is always her that stops everything. I started a discussion today about the fact that she never wants to kiss me or be with me. She said she only has time for our son and feels that she is failing him. I think that the best thing you can do for a kid is to have a happy home with a strong marriage.

Does anyone have any advice? I think we are in big trouble.
How often did you and your wife kiss before her trip?
Three days without kissing are not too bad, but it depends on each couple.

·
Registered
50 Posts
not even when she got home from the airport or when you saw her at the airport? or when leaving/coming home from work?

or do you mean kissing like leading to more?

·
Administrator
45,152 Posts
How many hours a week do you spend with your wife doing date-like things, just the two of you?

·
Banned
3,312 Posts
Seems like she has her priorities completely wrong.

She is a mother first, vs wife first.

Also, you should've initiated a kiss when she got back....why didn't you? If it's that important to you, do it and communicate to your wife that you need this sort of thing and tell her exactly how you feel.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Why do you live where you do and not Thailand?

Could be that she is homesick or has culture shock. I lived in Asia for 15 years and it took me a good 4 years to get used to living in the U.S. again.

I've known a lot of men who married Asian women and brought them to the U.S.. It usually didn't work out, especially with Japanese women.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.