Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Are there any things that are designed to help you support your legs so you can hold them up when you are having sex with the woman lying on her back while the man is in front of her for regular vaginal sex?

·
Premium Member
4,936 Posts
Stuff we use:

Me - I hold her legs. Alternatively she will sometimes put them on my shoulders.

The wall - Our bed is close to the wall, so if she’s on that edge she can use the wall sometimes.

Wedge pillow - See the Liberator product line.

Her - She uses her own arms.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just read your other post mentioning disability. Now I feel like a jerk, sorry. Should have read that one first I guess.
It's alright.

Anyway, I have seen things about straps that go under your neck and then around your thighs. I wonder if something like this would be helpful in keeping my legs held up? I simply can't hold them up by myself but if I have something to help support them it should be much easier.

·
Registered
895 Posts
It's alright.

Anyway, I have seen things about straps that go under your neck and then around your thighs. I wonder if something like this would be helpful in keeping my legs held up? I simply can't hold them up by myself but if I have something to help support them it should be much easier.
Sounded like cc had some good ideas.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
It's alright.

That and i have seen straps that go between ankle buckles so the guy can better help woman keep legs up. Hold the ankles ob both sides while strap is across mans torso.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
the obvious one, rope bondage. rope tied between the thigh and waist will keep those legs up nicely.

you can have her lay over a stool, bind her legs with rope to the stool base, then tie her hands to the stool base on the other side. the stool supports her weight, so you can take your time playing with her spread legged body.

a leg spreader keeps the legs wide open. the ones where the arms and legs are restrained on the same bar keep her legs out of the way for all sorts of penetration.

and as always, amazon to the rescue!

·
Premium Member
7,108 Posts
Hello. Are there any things that are designed to help you support your legs so you can hold them up when you are having sex with the woman lying on her back while the man is in front of her for regular vaginal sex?
Your shoulders if she's young and limber enough, but not everyone is.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
OP is a disabled woman. She is looking for ideas to keep her own legs up.
Yes, and "his shoulders" is an appropriate reply, assuming OP is comfortable having her knees pinned next to her ears.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Yes, and "his shoulders" is an appropriate reply, assuming OP is comfortable having her knees pinned next to her ears.
True, that could work if she is strong enough to keep them up there, otherwise her partner will have to do even more work. A sling could provide some more freedom.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
As has been pointed out there are slings that go around the back and shoulders and can either have stirrups that attach to the thighs or to the feet. In the BDSM world there are even things like curved spreader bars and slings that attach to walls or bedposts.

I have another couple of suggestions. If it really is a medical disability that is the true issue, then either an occupational therapist or a sex therapist (working with people who have physical disabilities) might be worth the cost of consulting. The reason is that there might be totally different approaches that you might want to consider. There are lots of couples where one partner is handicapped that have meaningful sex and intimacy.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
It's alright.

This is what I was going to suggest, even before disability came up. And you can probably make it easily enough if you can get ahold of some webbing material.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts