Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 953 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a computer tech and a lot of people on here probably don't know all of the sneaky ways to get in and out of computers. There are lots of free tools running around to help a BS get answers. Would anyone be interested in a tutorial type thread or series of threads on how to install keylogger, get around passwords in windows. Social engineering tips on how to get the WW/WH caught red handed. Let me know I would be glad to lend a hand.

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
I am a computer tech and a lot of people on here probably don't know all of the sneaky ways to get in and out of computers. There are lots of free tools running around to help a BS get answers. Would anyone be interested in a tutorial type thread or series of threads on how to install keylogger, get around passwords in windows. Social engineering tips on how to get the WW/WH caught red handed. Let me know I would be glad to lend a hand.
I would. I keep finding new evidence weekly.

I would like to get more for court

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I am in. I have my wife's old computer (that crashed) and I know there are things in it that I would just like to have a look at. I am not ignorant of computers but would like some help.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I am in. I have my wife's old computer (that crashed) and I know there are things in it that I would just like to have a look at. I am not ignorant of computers but would like some help.
Leave the computer alone.

Easiest thing for this is a program called active boot disk. it's 100 bucks. You download it and burn it to a cd/dvd. Then you start the computer with this cd in the drive. you may have to enter the one time boot menu. (dell is f12, gateway is del , not sure about the other manu. If you need to find it just google "boot menu for "enter your manufacturer here") Then select your cd drive with the active boot disk in the drive.
You with enter a windows like screen and you can run a HD scan and recover deleted files, or files that are hidden.

There are others but active is the easiest one I have ever used.
If you can't spare a hundred bucks there are some less user friendly linux tools you can use.

Also if the drive is not damaged and you already have an admin account you can change the password. IN control panel / user account

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Getting around that pesk password in xp home is a easy as pie.

When your computer starts up just after the bios screen (black screen usually has manufacturers logo on it pops up) press f8 on the keyboard . You will run into a screen that offers to start up in several modes. You want to start in safe mode.

Once you start in safe mode a hidden administrator account is now available that the manufacturer's don't password. (big giant security hole) This hidden admin account will allow you change your WS password through control panel. This only works in xp home edition.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Leave the computer alone.

Easiest thing for this is a program called active boot disk. it's 100 bucks. You download it and burn it to a cd/dvd. Then you start the computer with this cd in the drive. You with enter a windows like screen and you can run a HD scan and recover deleted files, or files that are hidden.

There are others but active is the easiest one I have ever used.

How do you view this info?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
usually I charge money for this. But I would gladly help anyone out that is going through this. Just ask a tech question on here and I will do my best to answer.

·
Banned
1,718 Posts
usually I charge money for this. But I would gladly help anyone out that is going through this. Just ask a tech question on here and I will do my best to answer.
Can a person resurrect deleted emails that were posted on a web based email account?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
can you clarify those terms?
I won't say too much, other than I can get more info
on people and their habits than any key logger or file recovery app can.

These are tech savvy people who shouldn't be messed with.
So it helps to have a few on my side when I need them.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Yes, is there anyway to obtain a password on an email account? I have tried the forget password verification questions but do not know what answers he put. I already know about this email but wouldn't mind peeking around in it.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
How do you view this info?
If you have a flash drive you can dump it all on there. The files will not be in a nice folder by folder organization. You will just get lots of files that you can organize by type. I usually just remove the hard drive and plug it into my desktop. Just need a micro philips head screwdriver and you can hook it up inside your other computer as a second HD. Sounds hard but spend 5 min on youtube and you will see how easy it is.

Once you move the drive or take your usb stick and put it in the other computer you can view all the files on there.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Having pals in Anonymous and AnonOps works well for me.
Yea be careful not everyone in anon is as mature as others. Always remember that there are a few Anon out there that do it for the LULZ. Make sure you don't get on those guys radar.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, is there anyway to obtain a password on an email account? I have tried the forget password verification questions but do not know what answers he put. I already know about this email but wouldn't mind peeking around in it.
well this one is most likely solved by social engineering. Simply figure out what his security questions are. Then one day bring it up in casual conversation. LIke what was your moms' maiden name?

Causal conversation :hey babe this old guy at church said he might have known your mom. What was her maiden name again?
His answer: I don't know I'll ask.

Why spend hours cracking a password when you can get the dummy who made it to tell you the answer. If it is an old account most people don't even remember those questions and they won't have any idea you are getting into their account. If the account is fairly new then you might peak some suspicion.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Oh man, I truly don't know if I want to do this. We have all apple products, highly tech savvy WH. I want someone to come comb through it all for me and give me a high level summary then dump it all somewhere locked down where I have to jump through hoops to get the password. I don't want to know the nitty gritty details. I think my heart would explode.

Very nice of you to offer this help. Wspouses are such bastards.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 953 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.